Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Just now, Nalis said:

Yeah I wouldnt be surprised generally speaking as players have different levels of intelligence. Anyway, I've edited my comment as I realise it may be intrepreted as being negative rather simply being than curious.

The average iq in Nigeria is 84 so I'd say his iq is more than likely well below average. But who knows! 

Just now, StanSP said:

It's not just from Thursday mate. Before that some players looked fatigued like against Villa 2nd half. Trouble is we don't have the players to come in and continue playing like we do at full strength. Injuries and quality of players to come in (or lack of) influence that. 

I agree what the better strategy was and to keep going and going and try and get the game secure first half. I just don't think the players even have the energy to do that, either. 

Vardy is usually our focal point for attacks but even with how he is now, half fit, we suffer going forward. I was happy Kelechi was brought in but there's only so much he can do. 

I'd love a reaction in the 2nd half but I'm just frustrated at how everything is. There's various factors. Not excuses as some like to say but each to their own and all that. 

The players aren’t as fatigued as you think, its just an excuse.

Rodgers has done what he did last season and has changed the set up of the team, we now look to contain and nick a goal rather than going on the front foot. There is no way this isn’t tactical. 

Yes there have been injuries and fixture congestion but almost every team is in the same boat.

Just now, Twitcher said:

Edouard should have happened January. Brendan determined we had enough strikers. People having a pop at Vardy; he's playing whilst he's injured clearly.

I’m sure he would’ve loved to bring a striker and/or attacking midfielder in if we had the funds 

2 royal cockups have led to us going into the half 2-1. This is nothing to do with tiredness, fatigue, Europa etc. our brains are missing.

why let arses back into the game like that?

now they have to work extra extra hard to get something out of this game. Rocket up all their arses and redeem themselves 2nd half! 🤬

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If the money isn’t there or players aren’t available then yeah, you live in a fantasy world. We are in the middle of a pandemic and the club is losing masses of money ffs.

And losing our top 4  place and spending 100millionon a new training centre that passes me right off

• Haha 1

Just now, Dames said:

The players aren’t as fatigued as you think, its just an excuse.

Rodgers has done what he did last season and has changed the set up of the team, we now look to contain and nick a goal rather than going on the front foot. There is no way this isn’t tactical. 

Yes there have been injuries and fixture congestion but almost every team is in the same boat.

Thanks for that Dr English 

• Like 1