Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

Edouard should have happened January. Brendan determined we had enough strikers. People having a pop at Vardy; he's playing whilst he's injured clearly.

Let’s be honest you have absolutely no idea if that’s true or not. There’s hundreds of factors to consider when undertaking a transfer

Just now, Deeg67 said:

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Guess we won't know until we see a fully fit Vardy. 

I tend to think we saw a fully fit Vardy at the beginning of the season and he was banging them in then. 

Not sure how he can be passed it 6 months later. 

Needs to sort the groin out, but that may not happen until over the summer, which seriously hampers our top 4 push 

Feel for Rodgers, as I am sure he would have loved the funds to get a striker and ACM in last summer

I know Rodgers can only put the 11 players on the pitch and it's then upto them to pull their weight, but time after time we see substandard, effortless performances.

The way we crumbled last season was embarrassing and we're pretty odds on to repeat it this season.

It's surely got to be to do with how the players are managed? The lack of effort, composure and basic football is questionable.

Let's not forget Rodgers has managed a better PL team than ours and never won anything.

If he can take us to Scotland we may be in with a chance.

Edited by adejo92