Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

11 minutes ago, Dames said:

The players aren’t as fatigued as you think, its just an excuse.

Rodgers has done what he did last season and has changed the set up of the team, we now look to contain and nick a goal rather than going on the front foot. There is no way this isn’t tactical. 

Yes there have been injuries and fixture congestion but almost every team is in the same boat.

Not every team. And how do you know they're not as fatigued? It's quite clear to see, in my opinion. 

I think Rodgers has had to change the set up to make up for all the absences. 

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Cue everyone slating the manager.

But our injury list is horrific 

Whilst I'm not going to slate him, Rodgers had a hand in getting rid of Rennie. It's a pretty huge coincidence that we've a raft of knee injuries and our physio has been deposed. 

• Haha 1

I don’t mind losing. It’s when we lose due to ****ing shit decisions that pisses me off. Arsenal basically showed Brendan how to sit back and break. Keep your wingers and danger me slightly forward. Don’t bring them back all the way that when you do break. It’s comfortable for the opposition. ****ing stupid decisions. Stop playing the ****ing badge!

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Cue everyone slating the manager.

But our injury list is horrific 

We still have enough quality to stick it to the likes of Arsenal if we actually set up like we want to win the bloody game.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I genuinely don't know how we are in the top 4. Pure luck that the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool have had a mare. Brendan has been riding his luck most of the season with how he sets us up and most of it hasn't been pretty at all. Sick and tired of rolling over and not even putting up a fight.

And last season...

That decision to rest players midweek ready for this game is starting to look like a master stroke isn’t it?

Mind you, at this rate we’ll only have 11 fit players to play every game until the end of the season, so I guess being out of the Europa is a blessing.

Midtable finish, no Europe next season, and no silverware it is.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I don’t mind losing. It’s when we lose due to ****ing shit decisions that pisses me off. Arsenal basically showed Brendan how to sit back and break. Keep your wingers and danger me slightly forward. Don’t bring them back all the way that when you do break. It’s comfortable for the opposition. ****ing stupid decisions. Stop playing the ****ing badge!

You don’t have a clue what you’re on about 

• Like 1