Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

6 minutes ago, Onions said:

Did you moan about them after beating Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool? 

Or is this another reactionary comment? 

No, because it's not just them is it. We're also going forward alot less once behind than we did in those games. We couldn't have allowed arsenal to be more comfortable. Its ****ing pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Vardy has only recently come back from an operation. I don’t think he’s done, he just isn’t fit. 

That's my issue. Why is he playing? It's harming the team and himself. We have an international break coming up soon why not just give him a rest until after that. 3 weeks off and then reevaluate.

1 minute ago, theessexfox said:

Would it not be better for us to forfeit the game at this point, given we’ve already lost and could lose more to injury? 

Yes mate. If it was Fifa I would be restarting the match. Probably hoping I saved the game about half time of the villa game before Madders went down aswell