Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

I'm not suprised, thought we'd loose given the circumstances, around injuries, and some players out of form, concistency is our Achilles heel, still proud of the team, we are still a working progress, just hope we can keep our good young players, and recruit some decent young players to come in.

Vardy has only recently come back from an operation. I don’t think he’s done, he just isn’t fit. 

Injuries have crippled us. We held out for this long which has been a credit to Rodgers and the lads. Look at how Liverpool haven’t coped? It was going to be a tough act to follow it is just a devastating blow to us all that it has all come at once. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 4

Just now, Shamomoa said:

I hope maddison is back soon as we will need him if barnes is out for a while, has it been announced how long madders is out for? Need to get this game over and move on, hope we can get back into it but can't see it at the moment 

The prognosis is that another operation is not necessary - which is a plus. It's a case of how soon the pain and discomfort subsides. You can't put a timescale on it. 

Just now, peach0000 said:

Lets be real. If we lose today (we probably will) we will still be comfortably in the top 4 with some easier than average games coming up in the next few weeks. That coupled with the face we don't have Europe and will have weeks off and time to recover between matches I'd say our chances are still fairly good.

Thank you! We are still comfortably top four. Break coming up soon. Thank god we are out of europe and have no midweek games. Perez, Praet and Perez back imminently. They are not bottlers at all but we have half our team injured and the other half have no rest or are coming back from injury and are not 100%. 

• Like 4