Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

These commentators are trying to make Leicester fans feel any worse 

3-1 down at home 

star player injured 

“it’s a tough run in for Leicester”

“There playing like last season is on the back of their minds”

Happy days

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

Top 4 chances have just gone up in smoke.

Lets be real. If we lose today (we probably will) we will still be comfortably in the top 4 with some easier than average games coming up in the next few weeks. That coupled with the face we don't have Europe and will have weeks off and time to recover between matches I'd say our chances are still fairly good.

• Like 1

Just now, Flappit said:

And that's why a lot of us are saying Vardy is not the player he was. Father time has caught him up. 

Oh perhaps fathering time is catching up with him.

The poor man has barely had a break and has a long standing groin issue and hip issue. 

100% he shouldn't be back from his op yet.

• Like 1

Just accepting that this is how we're gonna be from now on. Not got the finances to give us great strength in depth. First 11 is up there with anyone's but no backup plan for injuries. Manager that we probably couldn't do much better than buy has clear limitations that are repeatedly exposed. Suppose it could be alot worse but ain't much fun watching us like this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

These commentators are trying to make Leicester fans feel any worse 

3-1 down at home 

star player injured 

“it’s a tough run in for Leicester”

“Their playing like last season is on the back of their minds”

Happy days

I no mate they can get ****ed, im already feeling like shit, gonna be a long week... let's just hope the barnes injury isn't as bad as we think

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Reading your comments in this thread and your tactical understanding is like talking to a toddler. Absolute 🤡

Haha. Jesus. So you have such a great tactical opinion yet are sat there posting on a forum and earning that 9-5 instead of the £5million a year. Like I said, you know just about as much as I do. And if you know more, it’s clear who the clown is. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes