Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England's FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Euro Qualifiers.

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Without VAR always going to get given as it looks like he caught Sterling .

But wasn’t a lot in it.

It looked soft at normal speed, Ive watched it back twice and it’s a very clever dive,  the commentators

should just call it.

Thought Poland would be better, even without Lewandowski. 

Rice has done well. Phillips not really sure where he is supposed to be. Sterling running with the ball, excellent, sterling when he has to do something with it, rubbish. 

Complete control but barely creating anything. 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Thought Poland would be better, even without Lewandowski. 

Rice has done well. Phillips not really sure where he is supposed to be. Sterling running with the ball, excellent, sterling when he has to do something with it, rubbish. 

Complete control but barely creating anything. 

Perfect summary

3 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Poland are god awful.

Of all decent sized European countries they must be one of the biggest underachievers.

There's been too little quality in there to achive anything substantial. We finally have a foreign manager in Sousa, who is a tactical genius compared to previous Polish manager (but there's something Preki around him imho) but take a look at this bunch of players, would you name even one od them whom you'd like to see playing for Leicester City? 

Even three fully fit Lewandowskis wouldn't make all the dead wood come alive.

Poland have already reached their peak in 2012 during Euros (glorious quarterfinals ty very much). I'm resigned to the fact I probably wont see Poland in quarterfinals of any tournament in my lifetime. Poland's would only have a chance of qualifying for the World Cup if UEFA removed England from the group in retaliation for Brexit lol

Frankly I'm adtonished it's only 0-1 at this point. I was expecting floodgates to open after the gola. Poland is defending surprisingly well but as long as they have useless filler players like Piątek upfront and Moder in midfield and Zieliński doesn't feel like giving a shit... they wont be able to create anything except hoofballs from Krychowiak.

Maybe Jóźwiak can make some wind on the wing but I'm not holding my breath. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Poland are god awful.

Of all decent sized European countries they must be one of the biggest underachievers.

Is it not a minority sport? I'm sure I remember being told they care more about the speedway than football? That was from a speedway fan though, so he might have been exaggerating. 

• Haha 1