Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

3 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

Why has kaspers distribution been awful every season?  Surely the coaches would have spotted this and made him put the training in.

Still think he more than makes up for it in other areas- it’s just in games like this it’s a real disadvantage as any chance we have on the ball is precious.

His kicking seems to be getting worse. I suppose it's because we tend to play out more nowadays but he needs to improve it second half if we are living on scraps.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Refs diabolical. Just seems if they shout if so gives it them. 

Playing shit slow lofted passes out directly to their feet. Kasper hasn't hit a ball with in 30 yards of a leicester player. Some how it's still 0-0. 

We're gonna win this. 

Kinda works both ways too though - I think if our lads hadn't harried him following Fernandinho's shot, that lino's flag never goes up and VAR finds some BS excuse to give the goal. Definitely a bit of a paper hand.

Been a while since we even had a proper shout for a penalty, let alone won one, so it would be interesting to happen if Vards or Kele get the ball to feet in a packed box, something that hasn't really happened yet with us playing deep for a killer pass.

I think it's Brendan's plan to be honest?! They have had all the possession but they always do and we can't play how we normally would. Soak it up and then counter. I don't think it's been that bad......

Edited by Hales

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

he just guessed and went on the reaction to kdb. shit ref as usual 

Refs been awful. And why can't there be one halftime pundit from each club. Ref been conned by kdb, wouldve been livid if that went in. ..

Madders will come on at 60 mins 

Hanging in there. We need to get more on the ball in second half

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

They are closing down every one of our players with 2 or 3 players ...

Do they have more players on the pitch than us then? If not there should be spaces all over the place left by that tactic 🤔

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Kinda works both ways too though - I think if our lads hadn't harried him following Fernandinho's shot, that lino's flag never goes up and VAR finds some BS excuse to give the goal. Definitely a bit of a paper hand.

Been a while since we even had a proper shout for a penalty, let alone won one, so it would be interesting to happen if Vards or Kele get the ball to feet in a packed box, something that hasn't really happened yet with us playing deep for a killer pass.

VAR would always give that. 

It's about the only thing that's gone our way. They've been given everything. 

Defended really well. City are something else off the ball, giving us no time whatsoever. I imagine Brendan will make a few tactical switches to try and help us get up the pitch a bit more, but can’t complain too much, to hold City to 1 shot on target isn’t bad at all.