Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Goes to show how important Soyuncu is. Barely put a foot wrong last season (before that Bournemouth red card!) & has performed well since returning from injury.

His pace, positioning & aggression makes him irreplaceable.

We were fine with Fofana and Evans in most games this season, guarantee it wouldn’t be 5-0 with a back four

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Evans has become a bit of an increasing liability this season. Need to look at his position in the Summer.

He doesn't make obvious howlers, but his positioning has been questionable countless times this season.

We look completely flat. Not ourselves at all. We are so slow on our build up play, it's a breeze to defend against. 

I don't understand how we can go from beautiful fast paced football, to poor passes, slow and lethargic with terrible touches. 

So Jeckle and Hyde right now. 

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Every big game these lot just don’t turn up. Soton will do us in the cup n all, our lads just don’t play well on the big occasions 

We’ve beaten many of the big 6 this season. Beaten United in a quarter final. That statement is not true this year and knee jerk. 

The lack of energy we are playing with is what I was worried about when we played in the Europa League Thursday then weekend! We look shattered!

We all know football is about confidence and we a few lads out of form but they need to sharpen up and quickly!

Amartey off, Albrighton on and go to a 4 and a rollocking from Brendan at the lads to wake up. They almost seem like they are knackered or cant be bothered!!!!

WAKE UP LADS!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I wonder what Maddison is thinking right now.

That might make it easier for Leicester to sell to another big 6 club.

Controversy involvong potential England Internationals doesn't seem so bad as long as you are not playing for a club like Leicester.

Win-win.

Edited by Blue ROI

Lacking anyone with some creativity or who can put a defender on the back foot by running at them with the ball. 

Ironically the two players capable of that are Perez and Maddison

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Let's not pretend West Ham have been good. 

They’ve been really average, I’m surprised how poor they’ve been.

They’ve still been better than us.