Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, Sly said:

In fairness, Lingard is getting Maddison’s spot at the Euros. 

Lingard deserves a place. Took a fresh challenge and is thriving. Maddison can’t even make sure he’s available for our biggest league game of the season so far. Lingard is known as a nearly 30 year old man child but it’s Maddison that needs to grow the **** up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kingleicester said:

I think so, I’ll repeat my self again, we lack mental strength 

Said that myself last year.

We've improved and grown this year but we still have a far to soft centre to us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shamomoa said:

Wow we look terrible at the moment. ****ing hate lingard! Still don't really understand the offside rule, lingard was offside when the ball was played (I know he didn't receive the ball) but he was involved in the play as he scored... 🤷🤷

Second phase and all... :mad:

Throwing it away again, if we can't perform in the 6 pointer what's the point, this team has no bottle when it really counts!!!

Sick and tired of watching a bloody training ground passing game. So we can pass it around, now do something with it! All they do is pump long balls and run on to it! Absolute joke!

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Evans has become a bit of an increasing liability this season. Need to look at his position in the Summer.

We just gave him a new contract 

2 minutes ago, teblin said:

We’d had 3 before they scored and at that point they hadn’t had any.

shots?  They were pass backs ...

• Thanks 1

We look like teenagers playing against grownups. West Ham just look in control in every area of the pitch. Physically stronger, more aggressive and direct, always looking to play forward. And no matter where we have the ball we look outnumbered. Muscled out of every 50-50 challenge, constantly playing sideways and backwards, no urgency when we do win the ball. Struggling to understand how we can seemingly go from being so up for it to whatever this is. 

This is just sad. It could get worst too, 4-1 is my guess. Lingard hatty.

All the players need to have a look at themselves, especially the senior ones, kasper and evans poor and Vardy has about 1 goal in 3 months and looks done.