Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

3 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Let’s be honest, it’s been an absolute disastrous couple of weeks since the international break. 

Soyuncu getting COVID whilst away playing unnecessary international games

Just rolling over for Man City and not even laying a glove on them 

Disastrous 60 minutes today

Missing players due to COVID rule braking 

Our top 4 rivals picking up plenty of points (Spurs excluded) 

Amazing how quickly the tide can change because I was absolutely buzzing heading into the international break after beating Man U! 

Just Think back to Those Great days, when we were just  Happy to hover around 12-15th.....So uncomplicated..

We couldnt Score or defend, But we had legends...and Knocked L'pool out of the cup..Ahhh those were the days.

Now we are just awfull & pathetic....How Dare we compete for Top 4 with all These useless players...

A manager who doesn't understand back 3 or 5...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Just Think back to Those Great days, when we were just  Happy to hover around 12-15th.....So uncomplicated..

We couldnt Score or defend, But we had legends...and Knocked L'pool out of the cup..Ahhh those were the days.

Now we are just awfull & pathetic....How Dare we compete for Top 4 with all These useless players...

What is wrong with you? The guy makes a good point and you savage him with your - er - idiosyncratic prose.

• Like 2

Gutted about the performance we put in today. Shocking for 70 minutes and then suddenly came into life but unfortunately it was too little too late. 

Vardy looks like a shadow of his former self. A few games ago he was playing well but just not scoring however now the performance is lacking too. Fingers crossed he can get on the scoresheet soon and give himself a bit more confidence.  

I thought today would be a good chance for Praet to stake a claim for a place in the team but instead he slowed down the play far too often  

Credit to Albrighton he came on and sparked us into life. Everything good we did came through him 

• Like 3

I wasn't impressed with West Ham today, we made a few mistakes but on the whole we weren't that bad. Frustrating all round and one of those games we just needed to not be so sloppy at the back which we seem incapable of not being at the minute.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wasn't impressed with West Ham today, we made a few mistakes but on the whole we weren't that bad. Frustrating all round and one of those games we just needed to not be so sloppy at the back which we seem incapable of not being at the minute.

We clearly looked like our thoughts were elsewhere. My guess is down to the disruption caused by the three musketeers. But they’ve got Saturday to win the hearts back, fail then god help them. 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We clearly looked like our thoughts were elsewhere. My guess is down to the disruption caused by the three musketeers. But they’ve got Saturday to win the hearts back, fail then god help them. 

Why what are threatening to do...

41 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Irony   🤔

3 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Thats the game though.  Didn't bother us with all the good fortune we had in 2015-16.

Hats off to WHU. A cruel day all round for us but I'd much prefer them in CL than Liverpool or Chelsea.

Agree unfortunately it’s gonna be Liverpool or Chelsea and we’ll miss out. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I was just thinking the same, How much of a part did the Clowns have in our inept start to the game. I guess we'll never know   but it's something we could have done without.

If I was Brendan I'd deny them use of the facilities of Seagrove. Make them change in their cars outside, train alone and do no less than 8 Hours like most people have to do. 

Then they might learn something of how privileged they are.

The Semi final is a must win game now to recover some credibility. Get that out of the way then they can concentrate on fighting for a top 4 finish and it's going to be a fight now.

I was surprised by Praet today. Didn’t really press, slowed everything down when he was on the ball and just generally looked frustrated.

Mind you I was surprised with most of them today. I expected them to be fired up but instead we looked disinterested and seriously lacking in confidence. The fight back was partially instigated by Albrighton and partially due to West Ham retreating.

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

The issue with calling to ditch the back three.... what do we switch to? Because Vardy and Kelch have to play as a pair, because it’s one of the reasons he has been so good lately..... he can’t play as a lone striker.... 

4-4-2, or something similar?  

24 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I was surprised by Praet today. Didn’t really press, slowed everything down when he was on the ball and just generally looked frustrated.

Mind you I was surprised with most of them today. I expected them to be fired up but instead we looked disinterested and seriously lacking in confidence. The fight back was partially instigated by Albrighton and partially due to West Ham retreating.

My thought also regarding us looking disinterested.. happened last season also.

we dont seem to have learnt out lesson at all.

For the 2nd year running we have CL in our grasp yet we look half hearted in every department.

we are very weak mentally it seems..

when we lose games, they are deservedly so with real poor performances..