Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ghezzal

20 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

At last..but I won't believe it till I see it.!

Still quicker then we got rid of Slimini and Silva. 

Took us 4 seasons to move them both on, only 3 for Ghezzel.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Good for him to finally get a move to a team where he'll play regular minutes.  I don't see why anybody should hold his time here against him, it's not his fault we bought him.  His return last year shows there is a player in there, he just isn't up to PL standard and that's a gamble we chose to take.  It's not like he's been a toxic personality in any of this, wish him the best at Besiktas.

....he looks scared to death in the friendlies and has just failed to apply himself, when playing for us!!!

Is it the level we asking him to play, as he is not that player when he is playing for Besiktas. He has picked up a good pile of money having signed for us and I really do not think he has actually tried, as opposed to lacking the talent to play at Premiership level. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ve seen this quoted as €10m today. 

Only place I'm seeing that figure is Tribal Football who quote Fanatik - only report from them I can find is a final fee of €3m with €750k add-ons, so looks like BS to me. They might be getting lost in translation with his wages, which over a four-year contract are likely to be worth €10m to the player (have seen €2.5m/annum quoted regularly throughout this whole thing).

Anyway, Fanatik say he's due to land at Istanbul international at 2pm local time tomorrow. Would anticipate an announcement tomorrow evening or Wednesday at the latest.

• Thanks 1