Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

I’m surprised some of you lot are blaming the formation here. We are not losing this tactically, we are losing because we are making sloppy individual errors all over the pitch

We’re losing this tactically and making errors

Players are an absoulte disgrace. Some of you were having ago at others on this forum saying we were overreacting to that Southampton draw and a draw was a good point against 10 men?. Well, looks like we were worried for a reason. I don't trust this squad at all to deliver when it matters most.

Pathetic. Cup final could be as embarrassing as Watford's several seasons ago. 

How can we have no leaders in the squad? How can any of the players not be up for this and just bottle it? That's beyond me. How can you not relish this opportunity to play Champions League football? It's laughable. 

1 minute ago, matty98 said:

Castagne, one of the few players that's looked decent in recent weeks and we move him out of position???????

FVCK ME

What goes through Rodgers head????

He should have gone back 4, when we play 3 at the back without evans it is crap 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

Ndidi has been poor for a few weeks now, he looks half arsed at the moment!

Must be tiredness. He's not had a rest for a very long time.