Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Smashed the gym, ran home, ate quickly, shower, grab some clothes while necking a few drinks, straight down to the bar (no restrictions here), ordered food, order pint, settle in for the match... 

... wish i'd stayed in. 

• Haha 2

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

We need fvckin Chuck Norris mate 

or Berry

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

In all my time watching this club I can't think of a more comically dreadful performance from two centrebacks than from Soyuncu and Fofana tonight.

Bamba and St Ledger have entered the chat

There isn't any movement off the ball, this is making the team play sideways all the time and the hit the aimless pass.  I use to think Maddison was better tha Mount, but now I think we could do with a player like him, he's far more mobile.  Maddison doesn't seem to have kicked on from 2 seasons ago!

Absolutely embarrassing.

I hate this ****ing team sometimes.

Too many players go missing. Vardy, Maddison Iheanacho barely been in the game. 

Soyuncu and Fofana both think they're the dogs bollocks. Reality is they're both not anywhere near the level of Evans.

And worryingly I can't remember the last half decent game from Ndidi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

The shiteness of soyunu is downplaying the shiteness of ndidi

Honestly I don't care what Rodgers says at the half, just find the batteries for Ndidi and Fofana and Cags' brains and plug them in!

halfstats.thumb.JPG.b7b27cd59a0cab28e8ea06ea5c7d46ea.JPG

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Too slow, need to get on the ball and dribble it forward, what happened to fofana's runs, and Maddison I wonder if he is injured too much no dribbles from him.

Maddison at this moment is dog shite not injured 

Just now, Babylon said:

It's. Not. Working. 

Change the sodding team now FFS, don't wait for half time. Don't wait for 65 minutes to so if you're nice cosy chats spurs the players on.

Change it. 

Remember when Claudio would make double subs at half time in the 15/16 season when we were 2-0 down quite often. Stoke & Southampton away being good examples. Brendan rarely makes half time subs, its very frustrating.

Really need to make some changes ASAP.

• Like 1