Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Some horrendous thought processing in terms of passing 

3-0 at home against a Steve Bruce Newcastle team who have been leagues above us... absolutely embarrassing. 

This. It’s Newcastle and Steve Bruce ffs. This is a joke

Just now, lcfceaves said:

Rodgers getting sacked after this 

Just now, Fox85 said:

Br can **** off 

What the **** is he playing at

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

Changes needed in the summer Top.

You three can take a hike. Sacking BR when we're 3rd? 

• Like 2

We’re a complete and utter joke. We love to stick the boot in to every ****er else, we need to look at ourselves. Two seasons in a row we’ve done this, it’s beyond reason now. I would be pleasantly surprised if we pick another point up this season. West Ham probably off to the Champions league and we’ll sit around and talk about “oooo top 6 and an FA Cup final - perspective perspective perspective” - **** of City. You’ve done it to me again you bunch of *****. 

• Like 2

We have a right to demand results from this group of players. I’ve lost interest in these pansies, there’s no steel in the team. Maybe I’m an entitled glory boy, but this lot are basically Tottenham, the very type we’ve spent many a year laughing at.

Absolute disgrace. 

Wave goodbye to the top 4.

No doubt someone will come out with the stat that we've only been out of the top 4 for 5 gameweeks, or whatever it is, in the last 2 seasons.

The problem is, we're out of it when it matters.

**** off Kasper, need to be coming out or at least have a better starting position.

Exposed to anyone who has any pace. Watching Chelsea the other night they will be licking their lips 

Lack of effort by everyone tonight. Arrogance that stems from the manager.