Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Home Match Thread

Why can't we do it the other way round and be crap at the start and then make a charge for the top six, the I would be content!  But to have it in your hands and then throw it away for 2 years is just so flipping annoying!

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🥲🥲🥲🤣😂😂🤣🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#KeepTheFaith :beer::ph34r:

Just now, Finnegan said:

**** off. 

This is nothing to do with fitness, squad size, injuries. 

This is 100% lack of mental strength. We're crumpling in an identical fashion for a second consecutive season. 

We lack heart, maturity and confidence. 

The biggest difference between us and clubs like United, Chelsea and Co is that their players have an arrogance about them. They believe in themselves faultless, United players think they're the dogs bollocks because they play for United. They have a swagger about them. 

We act like we're small fry. We went out of Europe to a shit two cent Czech outfit not because we were complacent but the opposite, we did them the credit of actually treating them like equals. 

We have never, ever gotten the self belief that we actually belong where we are to the extent that we can just dispatch our inferiors with the contempt they deserve. 

We've been scared of Newcastle tonight since the 8th minute. 

It's painfully right. Every word of it.

Maddison. I’ve not been so angry at a player since Nacho took that shit penalty.

The difference is Maddison has done it consistently for about four matches now and I also don’t expect him to suddenly come good.