Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, Jacnah said:

Can honestly say that its been a long time since my arse has been quite so clenched for quite so long a time....

Well done chaps. Onwards and upwards

Its really that tight?...Im on my way!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Point at home Spurs shall hopefully be enough now.

If we can somehow trick Rodgers into thinking the first half is actually the second half we might not embarass ourselves on Saturday.

Whatever happens, can we please sing a couple of wingers and a striker with pace in the summer.

Watching Albrighton chase Greenwood and lose about a yard every step was the only other highlight from the first half after the worldie from Thomas lol

What tune.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, vanity said:

Not gonna lie, I could not watch 2H. It was too fuching much, and I am still experiencing heart issues with that long covid bullshit. I started to watch, my heart started hurting, they tied it, I thought oh F here we go, Man U has handled us so many times in recent memory, even when we outplay them, it was just too much. 

Phew. That is all I have to say. Hope we looked good 2H. 

We did mate, for about 20 minutes 

Just now, lcfcfoz said:

You got me, sorry heart rate at 120 not thinking straight

Either way, goal difference aside, if West Ham drop any points they can’t finish above us

And any 3 point swing, gained by us / lost by Liverpool and they can’t finish above us either

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

lets see if Olly throws the kitchen sink at Liverpool on Thursday lets just see how badly he wants to win that game!

Let's just say the United subs didn't see to make too much effort to change the game. For United beating Liverpool is clearly the priority.