Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Lovely bit of play by Bruno, wondering over to the lineman’s after blatantly putting the ball out for a throw- ‘Wtf. My throw ref!’   :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, shailen said:

I know BT were raving about N'didi but for me Fofana was sensational all game today. What a signing. 

Rightly so. I was critical of our play first half, especially Ndidi who did little with the ball. He really got involved second half and created that extra bit of space which allowed Tielemans to dictate the game for us. And that was on top of being in his usual beast mode when challenging the Utd midfielders.
Fofana didn't put a foot wrong and seeing him in the middle of the three speaks volumes of how mature this lad is and how much trust Rodgers places in him. But the rest of the team did their bit to avoid Fofana getting exposed.

• Like 1

Point at home Spurs shall hopefully be enough now.

If we can somehow trick Rodgers into thinking the first half is actually the second half we might not embarass ourselves on Saturday.

Whatever happens, can we please sing a couple of wingers and a striker with pace in the summer.

Watching Albrighton chase Greenwood and lose about a yard every step was the only other highlight from the first half after the worldie from Thomas lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Not gonna lie, I had Ainsley Harriot on in the background towards the end, just to ease a bit of the stress.

I cannot think of anything more stress inducing than watching that clown. 

• Haha 1