Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

If it's not asking too much, can the Arsenal do us a favour tomorrow night at the Bridge.

It would be nice but i fear us, west ham and Liverpool will battle it out for 4th. After tonight Liverpool will expect to win their remaining 3 and west ham have 3 very winnable matches. 

I really think tonight was a must win given the remaining fixtures for all the teams aiming for 4th.

• Like 1

I feel like I’ve age 20 years watching that!! I started counting down the seconds!! That second half performance far better. It’s not always the system, the manager. There in that second half you saw football players taking the initiative. Controlling their passes and making the right decisions. I’m a United fan until Saturday!

Not gonna lie, I could not watch 2H. It was too fuching much, and I am still experiencing heart issues with that long covid bullshit. I started to watch, my heart started hurting, they tied it, I thought oh F here we go, Man U has handled us so many times in recent memory, even when we outplay them, it was just too much. 

Phew. That is all I have to say. Hope we looked good 2H.