Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Farrington fox

Under

48 minutes ago, FoxFan98 said:

This is a bit disrespectful?

I remember reading that on RMC Sport actually, what an ungrateful and disrespectful thing to say.. expected better. No doubt Soyuncu is going to want to leave now if that’s how his best friend feels about the club.

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Can we actually have a better source than an account called foxestalk is for nerds before slagging off Under for something he more than likely didn't say?

They must have changed the name it wasn't that earlier im sure

Just now, LestaLad said:

I remember reading that on RMC Sport actually, what an ungrateful and disrespectful thing to say.. expected better. No doubt Soyuncu is going to want to leave now if that’s how his best friend feels about the club.

I think I read the same article too, can't seem to find it now though. As for Cags we don't want him to be depressed with his mate leaving so need to wrap up Kabak asap.

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

We just brought a player from Lille who just won the french league. Who can pay bigger wages. Leicester city. No one would choose Marseille over Leicester. I don’t care about history or stadium size. 

It’s like saying I don’t care about half the things that make up the size of a club. Unless you think Burnley are a big club because they have premier league money.

8 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

We didn’t ask to keep him ? It wasn’t a choice between us and Marseille. He came here, was crap Rodgers didn’t want him. Why he’s back out on loan. Nobody willing to pay a transfer fee for him. I don’t get why fans think their edgy by agreeing with someone who’s slagging off Leicester. 

Leicester is a dump and they are bigger. Nothing edgy about it.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It’s like saying I don’t care about half the things that make up the size of a club. Unless you think Burnley are a big club because they have premier league money.

So if Leicester and Marseille go in for a player, who would that player choose ? I’m comfortable saying we can attract better players then Marseille hence why we have binned under off and Marseille have got him now. Leicester can outspend Marseille and most players care about money not a nice sea front. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Read? It’s a TV, radio and streaming service 

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Leicester is a dump and they are bigger. Nothing edgy about it.

I honestly don't care if we are smaller than them (the concept of it being even remotely close is still too novel), but I am interested in how you've come to this conclusion

7 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

I honestly don't care if we are smaller than them (the concept of it being even remotely close is still too novel), but I am interested in how you've come to this conclusion

HIstorically, they are much bigger than us. They've won their league 10 times, won the Champions League, and been in the CL 9 times. They have the most seasons in Ligue 1 out of any French club.

We can probably offer higher wages than them at the moment, due to the Premier League, and us probably being at our historical peak, but it's difficult to argue that Leicester are a bigger club than Marseille by nearly any metric. There's no shame in that though.

Edited by Charl91

Goodness me lads, just take ten seconds to look at the account posting it. The quote itself is obviously bullshit on its own but it's from an account called lcfcfan4ever with 56 followers run by some sad act football twitter teenager. It is genuinely frightening how easily people get deceived by things on the internet. 

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I can only imagine a lot of people commenting on Marseille have never been. The place is probably one of the worst places I’ve ever been. It’s rough, dangerous and generally just a bit run down. South of France is lovely, Marseille is not. Also Rome is the best of places, lovely for a holiday, but I couldn’t imagine living there! 

Yeah... its the crime capital of France, other than Paris ghettos. Might be nice in areas but in general its a landing centre for illegal immigration from North Africa!

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Yeah... its the crime capital of France, other than Paris ghettos. Might be nice in areas but in general its a landing centre for illegal immigration from North Africa!

Honestly never seen so much crime committed openly as I did in Marseille. There were prostitutes on every corner, drugs being offered constantly and I just had a sense that something bad could happen at any point. The harbour area is fairly pretty but apart from that the whole city is ugly and run down. It’s quite well known for being an awful and dangerous place. I was just shocked to see so many people on here talking about it like it was Saint-Tropez or Monaco! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Leicester on your own during lockdown and not playing football must have been pretty pony for him, it's hardly a city that's going to get the pulses racing in that scenario is it. Plenty of players come here and love it but that's because they'll be happy on and off the field, he might have been unhappy at Roma but content with where he lives as its a class city. 

Marseille will be more his cup of tea, easier league and a very intense city.

Yeah, I'd be baffled if he'd enjoyed anything about the last year really. Nothing good about it at all.

26 minutes ago, Guest said:

Goodness me lads, just take ten seconds to look at the account posting it. The quote itself is obviously bullshit on its own but it's from an account called lcfcfan4ever with 56 followers run by some sad act football twitter teenager. It is genuinely frightening how easily people get deceived by things on the internet. 

It always amazes me how easily people are fooled with stuff like this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah, I'd be baffled if he'd enjoyed anything about the last year really. Nothing good about it at all.

Sometimes things don't work out. The wrong person, the wrong place, and the wrong time. 

Regardless of the veracity of the comment it is a case of the above.