Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Europa League 2021/22 Thread

I missed Shamrock Rovers being 3-0 up in their qualifier by the way. Another one to add to the illustrious list of potential opponents for Spurs.

Watching the TNS game now and they're hanging on in extra time, goalie just made a cracking point-blank save to prevent Plzen taking the lead. 5-5 on aggregate!

Edit - TNS out thanks to some penalties that would have made us blush at Burton the other week. lol

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Anybody notice we're favourites to win this at 12/1? I know some decent teams will drop down but it kinda excites me more now.

Joint favourites along with Napoli. Big club energy. 

Screenshot_20210813_130631.thumb.jpg.730d2298f82a178fab674bc0ba3d4f41.jpgj

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2

First legs of the final CL playoffs get underway tonight. 2nd legs next week - losers join us in the group stage pots. 

Monaco vs Shakhtar & Benfica vs PSV are probably the highlights of the round. 

Monaco, Salzburg, Zagreb, Young Boys and Shakhtar all have a higher coefficient than us (32.000)

PSV is 29.000, Ludogorets is 28.000 so both may be in pot 2 or 3. 

Edited by StanSP

On 13/08/2021 at 12:05, Koke said:

Joint favourites along with Napoli. Big club energy. 

Screenshot_20210813_130631.thumb.jpg.730d2298f82a178fab674bc0ba3d4f41.jpgj

Those odds are quite good.

-

Sorry to be nosy, but it seems like you've got offers of '45+' free bets at the bottom of thaf image - try not to get too tempted?..

13 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Still no news on away fans? Would be lying if I said I had my hopes up. Can see none until the knockouts to be honest.

Ive got the holiday to do all 3 aways but the longer it goes on without an announcement the less likely i think it will happen. I too think it will be start of the knockouts as well. Lucky i have an understanding boss and should be able to roll my holiday over to next year.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’d imagine it’ll depend on where we are drawn? We play on my birthday so hoping for a good away draw. 

UEFA haven’t confirmed whether they’ll let away fans in to any games no matter what the travel restrictions are.

Already banned them from the qualifiers and Autumn internationals.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Still no news on away fans? Would be lying if I said I had my hopes up. Can see none until the knockouts to be honest.

Shit isn’t it. I want to find out soon because if we can’t go to games I will use my annual leave to do something else.

September looks impossible as UEFA have said no to away fans for World Cup Qualifiers.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Shit isn’t it. I want to find out soon because if we can’t go to games I will use my annual leave to do something else.

September looks impossible as UEFA have said no to away fans for World Cup Qualifiers.

This. Can only keep stringing the Mrs along and stalling her on wanting to go away whilst I'm desperately holding out for a trip and keeping leave for it.