Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Marc Albrighton

Even if 3-4-1-2 were to (inexplicably) be the plan next season, you need the option to have wingers. Barnes, a new signing and then Pérez and Sowah is not quite enough for me. Albrighton still has a part to play for us.

With a year left we'd hardly get anything for him either. Keep at least for this season

• Thanks 1

Unless he's absolutely desperate to leave, which I don't imagine he is, I cannot see what the point in selling him would be. We need more depth on the wings, not less, and we're not going to be pulling in a big fee for a 31-year-old who's out of contract in the summer.

They're welcome to his brother Mark though, obviously.

the fact is that Burnley are likely to offer him a longer deal than we are. 

he will suit their style big time

this is a decision that needs to be head, not heart

unless it’s strongly in our interest to take the deal then its a no go for us but we should certainly consider what they want to offer. 

• Like 1

He only leaves if he wants to. He’s far too reliable in a number of positions for the club to actively shop him. Depends on whether he wants to be a regular starter still or if he’s happy with being an important squad player in a team challenging for silverware.