Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Marc Albrighton

I would happily keep him but IF there was a conversation in which BR tells him that he won't see much game time and Kevin wants to leave.... I wouldn't begrudge him it but I doubt that would happen. Time and time again he's forced whatever manager it may be to play him by being reliable. 

He does an important job off the bench allowing us to see out games. Keep him for a year and then if he wants to leave on a free I’m sure everyone would wish him well as a legend of the club.

Also with how Burnley have been acting when we’ve wanted McNeil or Tarkowski over the years and there over valuations I would be asking for many pound notes from Dyche just to piss him off more than anything!

• Like 1

Guest SO1
2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He does an important job off the bench allowing us to see out games. Keep him for a year and then if he wants to leave on a free I’m sure everyone would wish him well as a legend of the club.

Also with how Burnley have been acting when we’ve wanted McNeil or Tarkowski over the years and there over valuations I would be asking for many pound notes from Dyche just to piss him off more than anything!

Don't you start with McNeil :plancque:

If he wants the move then he has earned the right to be given that chance. He is 31 and will find his opportunities reducing as we improve the squad. He may want to move to a club where he might keep getting regular game time. If he would prefer to stay then he is not for sale.

• Like 2

As with any player, it's price dependent.

We only have Barnes and Sowah as natural wingers without Albrighton and Sowah isn't to be trusted yet so if we were to sell we would need two more of first team standard.

I've always thought Albrighton would be great at Burnley with the amount of crosses he gets in but I can't see this happening.

Edit - Forgot about Perez. Maybe if we got in a first team RW with Barnes. We could then have Perez and Sowah as cover?

Edited by Gerard

He’s got blue blood now and is one of my favourites …. he’ll never go anywhere and will ultimately take over as Filbert Fox before being injected with concrete and put up as a living statue outside the main entrance  ….   where, as long as he has no ancestors involved in the slave trade, he will stay forever. 

Edited by Countryfox
  • Haha 1