Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

Not to be a Debbie downer but Vestergaard is slow, gets easily turned and has been part of two 9-0s, goes to sleep and loses concentration in crucial moments. I know he's only a back up so I'm OK with this but don't expect a lot from him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Love the bit about Kasper in that interview.

Basically says that Kasper didn't need to sell the club to him because he had always talks positively about the club when on international duty. 

Love that. What a man Kasper is.

Oh captain my captain! :schmike:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why only three years ??

either he thinks he can get a big deal somewhere at 30 or we are seeing him only as a fill in ……

(and I think someone tweeted it was three years yesterday so that officially ITK status! ) 

Makes sense. He's here to replace Fofana. May even be here in place when Evans retires hurt. 

In 2-3 years we'll hopefully be in a position to sign someone fresher and younger. A club like us wouldn't give a 4+ year deal to a 30y/o. More likely to extend year by year when they approach the end of their contract like we did with Morgan and Fuchs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Makes sense. He's here to replace Fofana. May even be here in place when Evans retires hurt. 

In 2-3 years we'll hopefully be in a position to sign someone fresher and younger. A club like us wouldn't give a 4+ year deal to a 30y/o. More likely to extend year by year when they approach the end of their contract like we did with Morgan and Fuchs. 

He’s 29

When he’s 31 he will have one year left 

I’m sure we would want to offer 4 years so we could get a fee in two years.  At 31 with one year left we would get v little. Just intrigued why he would sign for three years rather than ask for four ?  

14 minutes ago, Koke said:

Not to be a Debbie downer but Vestergaard is slow, gets easily turned and has been part of two 9-0s, goes to sleep and loses concentration in crucial moments. I know he's only a back up so I'm OK with this but don't expect a lot from him. 

He was only involved in our 9-0.

May be slow yet Cags is dribbled past the same amount per game, as well Vestergaard being responsible for 0 errors leading to goals

25 minutes ago, Koke said:

Only played half a match in one of the 9 0 matches..when the game was already lost.

Morgan, Huth and Maguire not too quick either :)