Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Sidepoint, but Daka was worryingly shit even in that abject team performance.

100 pages of eulogy on the transfer thread. The kid can play but its gonna take some time.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Daka’s first touch doesn’t look great and probably demonstrated why he’s not getting much of a look in.

 

Vestergaard is just slow and awful. Please get well soon Jonny and Wes! 


How come we’ve managed to sign players: Vesty, Bertrand, Soumare and Daka who don’t look like they’ve improved the starting eleven? Only Lookman looks like he’s given us options and he’s on loan. 
 

We looked better with Maddison and Barnes on the pitch despite the boo boys.

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Like 3
Posted
9 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Get rid of BR and we might actually be playing premier league football next season.

 

Every game we are gradually getting worse.

 

 

‘Kin ‘ell…

 

I’ll give big Sam a call if Pep doesn’t fancy it!!!

Posted
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry, I get sick of seeing this, did you not see how high and wide Castagne and Luke were?

So they got high and wide, but created zilch.

 

When I say width, I want my players taking players on and putting balls in the box, we saw nothing of that

 

But I don’t blame the full backs, I blame the manager for playing a terrible team.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

If anyone is surprised by that performance they haven't been watching Leicester under Rodgers for at least the last year. Tough times ahead but we know our owners are not afraid to make the big decisions.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Rodgers is having a mare at the minute. 

 

Surely go strong in the early games so you can rotate when you've got the job of qualifying done? 

 

Why make the subs so late?

 

Why stick with 5 at the back for so long against a team not interested in attacking?

 

Oh, and the new signings were all awful tonight - Daka, Vestagaard and Soumaré. 

 

Lose in Moscow next up and we can forget even the Conference league. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Quote of the match, Vestergaard looked like he was running in treacle.

Seriously though what an inept performance.

Our best eleven when their all fit are a decent bunch however I'm beginning to wonder if it's BR to blame or if the rest of the squad are just sh#t.

 

Posted (edited)

Poor by the players coming into the squad this season; KDH, Soumare, Daka and Vestergaard all poor. Tielemans looks like his mind is elsewhere. Should’ve gone 4 atb when Barnes/Maddison came on. Time for Ward?

 

Tough one to defend tonight.

Edited by brookfox
Posted
1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

Dana’s first touch doesn’t look great and probably demonstrated why he’s not getting much of a look in.

 

Vestergaard is just slow and awful. Please get well soon Jonny and Wes! 


How come we’ve managed to sign players: Vesty, Bertrand, Soumare and Daka who don’t look like they’ve improved the starting eleven? Only Lookman looks like he’s given us options and he’s on loan. 
 

We looked better with Maddison and Barnes on the pitch despite the boo boys.

Why have we ended up with 50% of the Southampton defence we put 9 past.. who’s idea was that?! 

  • Like 1
Posted

Has Barnes ever been good as a substitute? 

 

Im sure someone will come back with loads of examples but every time I remember he's been awful. Such a one trick pony.

 

Maddison was lively but looks like he's kicking the heaviest football in the world. 

 

Soumare was poor, Dewsbury-hall not much better. Tielemans is not at is best but still only one who even tries to create. 

 

Vestergaard/Soyuncu partnership up there with the worst we've had. 

 

Rodgers lacks inspiration, needs to be the type of manager to get everyone up for it at the minute. Lack of fitness is worrying. 

 

Part of me knows we are due a bad season, it was inevitable but let's do it at least having a go. 

  • Like 2
Posted

Can thoroughly recommend watching us play for a bit before watching a Dan Browne film, it turns Hanks' effort into Academy award winning.

 

I don't think I can be more damning.

Posted

Rodgers is constantly negative in Europe. Liverpool, Celtic now us. If it was Puel he would be vilified but Rodgers gets away with it because of qualifying for Europe and winning the cup.  His football has become boring this season 

Posted

I can’t believe how bad that was. The team selection, the tactics, the performance, the negativity, the sticking with 5 defenders until the 77th minute. Turgid, passive, tame and embarrassing.

 

I don’t mind losing but at least give it a good go.

 

Maybe I’m overreacting but I think, bearing in mind the opposition, that was one of the worst performances under Rodgers.

 

Everyone one of them, apart from Vardy, looks void of confidence. Time to question the manager?

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Much better second half, I thought. Lots of nice intricate passing but Legia defended with their lives. If we'd have done that from the off, we'd have worn them down I reckon.

 

It's a shame but I thought we were nowhere near as abject as we were in the first half. We don't like these away games in Eastern Europe do we.

 

One thing's for certain. The defence needs sorting somehow.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1
Posted

That training ground will be the envy of the championship I tell you. Jed Wallace will be itching to sign as soon as he drives through the gates! 

Posted
1 minute ago, shen said:

And yet, he was the only one able to make passes that penetrated Legias defense. 

Rodgers has his job cut out - we stifled ourselves with our formation and roles. He needs to do better with the tools at his disposal.

Telemann was better than Soumare or KDH.

 

It is our centre backs that are pisspoor and needing leadership. That is what we are missing without Evans. 

 

If we don't get 3 points in Moscow then I can't see us getting out of the group. I can see that Napoli will put out a strong team against Warsaw in the 3rd game.

 

Just as well that we didn't get CL. It would have been lambs to the slaughter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...