Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

2 minutes ago, ronnup said:

We should've been all over Dean Henderson 

Surely we are now looking to get a keeper in before Thursday- Ward is nowhere near good enough - zero presence- shown every game so far - I’m calling worst starting keeper in the whole league 

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Barkley has become available. Normally I wouldn’t touch him. But we need bodies at the moment.

On a free and if he wasn't after huge wages then moving on Praet with the obligation to buy to Torino and bringing in Barkley wouldn't be bad business at all. Hopefully nobody offers him stupid wages.

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Gosens available on loan. Surely that would be a no brainer if we were not going to sign a rw and going with a 3-4-3 

Would be a great signing and much needed. Full backs have been as bad as the center halves. Let JJ and Castagne fight over the RB slot and get Luke out on loan. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Gosens available on loan. Surely that would be a no brainer if we were not going to sign a rw and going with a 3-4-3 

Hasn’t been the same since his injury, but I agree if we aren’t for some stupid reason going for a RWer we should be going for more attacking wingbacks (assuming we sign two centrebacks)

• Like 1

Chris Willock & Ismaila Sarr both on the scoresheet tonight. Joao Pedro has been outstanding as well tonight.

We desperately need somebody who can play in the wide areas, one of those three would be ideal.