Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

In the last few days they’ve been seriously linked with:

Keylor Navas

Felipe

Jonny Tah

ASM

Shelvey 

….

Scatter gun approach up this way

It’s what QPR did. Then fell apart massively. 

45 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Precisely this. It looks insane, but it's working for them, somehow.

It's kind of working for them. I'm not sure they are any higher than they might have been without all the signings, and a settled side from the beginning. 

Ultimately it doesn't look sustainable to me. 

46 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Precisely this. It looks insane, but it's working for them, somehow.

They have developed a ‘band of brothers’ team spirit, and that gets you a long way, I think they‘ll survive this season, it’s next season that will be the real test for them I think.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Chris Smalling has handed a transfer request at Roma, his contract runs out in the summer and he's wanted by a few clubs.

Was great for Roma against Leicester last year

He's 33 so I'm scared we'd get caught holding the bag, but he's very good.

• Like 2

So basically Forest sign anyone who rocked up at the training ground with a pair of boots in the summer, are crap because there is no team cohesion for months, get themselves together, team get to know each other, put a run of results together and then come January do the same again! 

5 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

So basically Forest sign anyone who rocked up at the training ground with a pair of boots in the summer, are crap because there is no team cohesion for months, get themselves together, team get to know each other, put a run of results together and then come January do the same again! 

I'm convinced money laundering on an industrial scale is going on there. It's not sustainable to sign that many players without the club blowing up. The money they are spending on both wages and transfers is seriously dodgy. 

Fair play to their manager who has managed to make it work somehow. 

• Like 1