Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

If you heard MoN on Talksport, he’s absolutely finished in the game. Wouldn’t shut up about the size of Leeds. Complete dinosaur 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Russell Martin making it all about him by saying on the pitch 

He's such a gimp isn't he? Dodged a serious bellend bullet, there.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Leeds don't actually realise how ****ed they are.

You think leicester will have it bad next season... .

Leeds will go into administration 

Transfer embargo

Huge points fine

Will have to sell all their key players and will only be allowed to buy those on a free or on loan.

Trust me for Leeds it's bad

Is that true? They're owned by the 49ers investment group, who I imagine will have enough £££ to stave off anything serious

36 minutes ago, KFS said:

If you heard MoN on Talksport, he’s absolutely finished in the game. Wouldn’t shut up about the size of Leeds. Complete dinosaur 

Compared to Southampton they are 

it’s a financial disaster for them to stay down - gonna need some substantial lateral thinking from their accountants to manage this 

They have a cunning plan…

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/how-leeds-united-raise-ps90-million-in-unwanted-player-sales-this-summer-to-fund-ps190m-transfer-bill-4596773

Owing a net figure of £188 million in transfer fees but it’s OK as they are going to offload the players that they have loaned out after taking them down.

The only issue is that everyone knows how desperate they now are to offload players and may play hardball. If they don’t get rid they have to take them back or try and loan them out again. 

I know we’re in a mess but It’s not very pretty I tell thee.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Think this is a pretty bad take tbh. 

They're just getting pelters back because they handed out so much throughout the season. 

Nobody's obsessed with them, it's just funny they've lost after giving it the big ones for most of the year. 

Literally nobody will give a shit about Leeds next year. Or even next week. 

Anytime you poke fun at anybody else on this forum you can expect a "why are we so obsessed, it's weird" by someone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Leeds fan on 606 pointed out that Leeds finished third and should rightfully have been promoted.  What a valid well made point.  I now feel sympathy for Leeds.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KFS said:

That's basically been Talksport's angle all week.

"Premier League needs Leeds and it's amazing fans... no offence to Southampton etc..."

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Is that true? They're owned by the 49ers investment group, who I imagine will have enough £££ to stave off anything serious

Doesn't matter how much the owners have.

Trust me they are ****ed 

• Like 1