Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Ricardo Pereira

2 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

I’m nothing if not realistic about where we are but if Nice want him then sell him to them, make them pay a proper fee not a loan. They are not short of cash.

What's he on.. 70k a week? 

we're offloading that wage bill perhaps? 

That'll pay the wages of 4 or 5 shit championship type players 😂

At some point we need to bring in some new faces.

If castangne and Richard go there's no right back so we must have one or two lined up.

We still need 2 wingers and at least 2 midfielders.

That's 6 players. We might not get so 6 but there's lots of holes appearing in the squad.

I said at the start of the window that i thought it would be risky to go into the season with Ricardo and JJ as our two RB options given that both struggle to make it through a season and it's not a major stretch of the imagination that they both might get injured at the same time, leaving us humped. 

I also think that due to their injury history and how much we might ask for them, a loan for one of the other might have been on the cards wiyh clubs hesitant to take a chance and out of the two, Ricky is probably more in demand and on more per week so the more likely. 

Still sucks though. 

13 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

We are finally seeing how fvcking awfully we have been run in the last couple of years.

Ridiculous numbers out given the money back in, Madders, Barnes, Tielemans, Cags, Evans etc

Riccy P now possibly out on loan, yet still stuck with the likes of Ward, Vesty, Praet, Castagne, Choudrey.

How the fvck is John Rudkin still in work

He does things to Top that none of us mere mortals has ever experienced? Or he has some serious dirt on Top. Literally the only two possible explanations at this point. 

I assumed he'd leave originally, if you asked me a month ago I'd have said he's obviously going. 

Given Maresca seems to building a lot of the shape around him and that Ricky has always seemed to be an extremely professional human being not likely to ever down tools, I was now kinda just assuming he's staying. He was due to be captain today wasn't he? 

Not sure I believe this one tbh. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Transfer Core is literally just one individual with a twitter account who has 'aspirations to work in football', as his bio states. He's got 4.5k followers - less than half that of SfE (who follows him). Let's not crack open the cyanide capsules yet, eh?

Exactly… think there’s a bit of an over reaction as the source isn’t brilliant 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Transfer Core is literally just one individual with a twitter account who has 'aspirations to work in football', as his bio states. He's got 4.5k followers - less than half that of SfE (who follows him). Let's not crack open the cyanide capsules yet, eh?

This was the Santi guys last Leicester exclusive as well

• Like 1