Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Blue Maff

Tielemans to villa

4 minutes ago, Pinfox said:

After all reports of Arsenal, Roma, Liverpool, Juve etc etc.. he ends up at Villa. It proves there never has been a market for him. Good luck to him anyhow.

His agent has been releasing so called interest for him from top clubs for the last 18 months, clearly hoping that someone would bite. They haven't, and he's ended up with an also ran club. I'm not sad to see the back of him, after his effort or lack of, that he's put in for us in the last 2 years, i just think it's mildly amusing that he didn't get his dream move, most likely because of his drop off for us, and and has ended up at Villa.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ashdav86 said:

Genuinely think he's peaked. Played since he was 16. Everyone remember Rooney was slow at 30 because he started early. 

The best game he's had for us this/last season was the Leeds home. In a sort of sitting quarterback role. He'll do well for villa especially in conference league playing that role

Wish him the best. I have never reacted the way I did to THAT goal

Exactly he gave us our greatest moment of football, I wish him well

Personally I’m going to find the drop down to The Championship refreshing. I can’t stand these bs pr exercises. He didn’t even mention relegation. Unforgivable that his form dropped off so much for us whilst he was running his contact down dreaming of a big move. Benchwarmer at Villa. It’s what he deserves. 

What annoys me is that he didn't sign a new contract because he wanted a move to a bigger club/champions league club. And then he ends up signing for villa which are a similar size club. If we had stayed up it would have been a sideways move.. what a ****......

Ran down his contract, ran down his own reputation, ran down our club into a lower division, then made a backwards move to a club worse than the one he was at before he started his 2 year leaving sabbatical. Thanks for dragging us down into the gutter with you Youri, glad you got your escape route into the Conference League next year, shame you couldn't have put in a modicum of effort to leave us with more than a dying husk of a club behind you as you slowly walk waddle off into the sunset.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Personally I’m going to find the drop down to The Championship refreshing. 

You say that now but when reality hits I doubt it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

shafted the club that helped reignite his career and ended up only getting a move to play in the conference league. 

Exactly this. I don’t wish him well at all. 

he’s a huge reason the club has been shafted by FFP. 

I genuinely hope his career fizzles out now. 

• Like 4