Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Conor Coady

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

@The Bear is the word that Collins going to Brentford means you keeping coady, true ? 

No idea bud. If Brentford want to give us £25m for Collins then we'll take it. Think Lopetegui wants as much funds as possible to buy his own players. If you give us £5-10m for Coady (his purchase clause at Everton was £4.5m) then he'll probably go too. 

We play a back four now and I don't think he's trusted in that because of his pace, albeit he won't be honking or anything. He'd be perfect for you tbh as he's cheap and is a brilliant guy to have in the dressing room to pick them all up after relegation. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I wonder if @The Bear has any comment on this - particularly why Wolves loaned him out to Everton?

Social media suggests a fair number of Everton fans are disappointed he was dropped by Dyche and Everton aren't signing him on a permanent deal....

Apparently Bruno Lage (the ****) told him he wasn't going to play and he could leave, so Coady looked for a move away to make sure he stayed in and around the England squad. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Social media suggests a fair number of Everton fans are disappointed he was dropped by Dyche and Everton aren't signing him on a permanent deal....

Has there ever been a more “sure thing”? If Everton don’t want him, then he’s good enough for me! They haven’t made a good signing in about 40 years!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

No idea bud. If Brentford want to give us £25m for Collins then we'll take it. Think Lopetegui wants as much funds as possible to buy his own players. If you give us £5-10m for Coady (his purchase clause at Everton was £4.5m) then he'll probably go too. 

We play a back four now and I don't think he's trusted in that because of his pace, albeit he won't be honking or anything. He'd be perfect for you tbh as he's cheap and is a brilliant guy to have in the dressing room to pick them all up after relegation. 

I just heard Lopetegui is off to Saudi Arabia 

7 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Hope he's better than that Ryan Bennett character that Brendan bought in from Wolves 

The guy was on a World Cup squad, in addition to already having 10 international appearances for England. Think it's fair to say that he's a better player than Ryan Bennett. :cool:

Edited by Iran

Would love Coady here, he’s had a weird career lately though going from England squad to possible championship side, I hope he’s in the mood to rebuild his worth with us. He seems like a great character and always admired him playing  just don’t understand his slow demise. 

13 hours ago, The Bear said:

£5 million sounds about right, £10 million is way too much.