Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

James Justin

He’s got to be livid right? We signed him from Luton when we were pushing for Champions League places. He gets a horrific injury, and by the time he has recovered we have switch leagues with Luton - we’re in the Championship while his old club will be rocking up in the Premier League :facepalm:

11 hours ago, jim5000 said:

He’s got to be livid right? We signed him from Luton when we were pushing for Champions League places. He gets a horrific injury, and by the time he has recovered we have switch leagues with Luton - we’re in the Championship while his old club will be rocking up in the Premier League :facepalm:

FA Cup winners medal, England cap, multiple years in the Prem, shed loads of money. Injuries can happen anytime with any club, am sure he’ll be happy with his lot right now.

13 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Think he'll be more bothered about his two long term injuries that have massively affected his career to the point no clubs will come in and take a chance on him. He has a lot to thank us for too. Not that it means anything to footballers, see FOFANA.

...Fofana was always going to be a player top teams would have pushed to get hold of!!!

We paid £35m for a teenager, it wasn't as if he was plucked from obscurity.

JJ has given good payback to the club since he got here. His injuries have been a massive setback to him and the club, what is it that he needs to be grateful for, having moved to this club?

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Fofana was always going to be a player top teams would have pushed to get hold of!!!

We paid £35m for a teenager, it wasn't as if he was plucked from obscurity.

JJ has given good payback to the club since he got here. His injuries have been a massive setback to him and the club, what is it that he needs to be grateful for, having moved to this club?

Nothing. I was just thinking that all that time we looked after him during his two ACL injuries after his quite significant fee might mean he stays.

Just for context i finished my shift in Nottingham, paid £10.10 return ticket (after +£7,130.18 since my first season ticket under Sousa Peri Peri Pies are good, not that i've been counting or anything) for the Newport County league cup game when he did his leg in. Come back, been rinsed by loads of Nottingham people for the whole summer, and watched Maresca meeting JJ on a video as i buy my ticket for Northampton (A) like an absolute weapon.

You're right, they owe use nothing. 

But they could try and pretend a bit some times couldn't they?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, StanSP said:

Or he might just be happy that his former club, a boyhood club, has got promoted to the Premier League? 

I very much doubt that anger was his first thought or even a present thought. 

He was with the Luton team at Wembley 

21 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Almost forgotten how good he was for us. 

If he can stay fit and get a run of games, he could be the best fullback in the league this season. 

Same can be said for Ricardo of course. 

If he’s fit and playing to his level, JJ will be the best in the league by far 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

If he’s fit and playing to his level, JJ will be the best in the league by far 

He had a cracking game against Wolves at the Molineux when we beat them last season, if he gets and remains fit he will tear it up in the Championship and he a key player for us, I like his attitude seems like a great guy as well.