Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

James Justin

Feared the worst at the end when he was down, was so relieved to see him get up.

Aside from that absolute speed freak Sulemana getting the better of him once I thought he had a damn good game and looked almost impossible to get by. Considering how long it's been since he's played in the league it was an impressive return.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bryn said:

Surprised people are jumping to

drop Doyle. Against the teams that dig in and play a low block, he’s critical to playing through the lines.

Easy to see why though as he's been far from impressive. I understand what you're saying about his ability to play through the lines but he's looked very dodgy at times this season and I've still no idea what the fck he was doing for that goal tonight. He's still young and learning but he needs to cut out the mistakes, and rash challenges 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’ll bite, …… 

I doubt they ever even played together to be fair, I don't recall either of them playing many games at all. I just remember we had an obsession with full backs at one point and they were all rubbish 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, sm1 said:

Saved a certain goal in the 1st half with a brilliant cover tackle. Still looked alittle rusty but he's only going to get better from here on in.

Rusty means some decisions were questionable and som loose passes. However, after not being on the field for so long, it was always going to happen and I thought he had a good game overall. A run of games and he'll be brilliant for us, we just need to help him shake the rust off 

5 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Rusty means some decisions were questionable and som loose passes. However, after not being on the field for so long, it was always going to happen and I thought he had a good game overall. A run of games and he'll be brilliant for us, we just need to help him shake the rust off 

If he gets a run of games he is only going to get better. I was worried though when he stayed down late on. 

I've always barked on how important he is to us, my only suprise it's taken this long for him to be involved again. Would have been nice if he'd already been up to speed by now, but from last night he didn't look at all far off and at times was still immense. So good to have him one side and riccy the other again. Let's hope they both keep fit, they are way too good for this league.

10 hours ago, filbertway said:

Feared the worst at the end when he was down, was so relieved to see him get up.

Aside from that absolute speed freak Sulemana getting the better of him once I thought he had a damn good game and looked almost impossible to get by. Considering how long it's been since he's played in the league it was an impressive return.

That speed freak beat him once because JJ didn’t realise just how quick he was. After that he changed his starting position and had him in his pocket!

Thought he was very solid, it was great to see him get a full 90 minutes and to get the running back in his legs. 

I've watched the tackle on him a few times, whilst it's definitely not a red card it could have still caused some damage. I am not a medical profession but his knee looked to bend in a strange way, I feel like this could be another one of those lengthy injuries even though he walked off fine. I hope I'm wrong and just talking rubbish but I fear any contact on him or Ricardo.