Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Iversen/Ward

43 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Brøndby are looking for at keeper after Hermansen - Iversen might go there - on loan at least

Not unrealistic, but Iversen has been in British football for a long time. His wage will be a problem too.

Brøndby were on the cusp of signing Wahlstedt who is abouy to join Blackburn instead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shen said:

Not unrealistic, but Iversen has been in British football for a long time. His wage will be a problem too.

Brøndby were on the cusp of signing Wahlstedt who is abouy to join Blackburn instead.

True - more likely that FCK could take him as Grabaras contract is running out...

Iversen did warm up today, Ward not to be seen but given number 1 shirt 

Hope both leave but have time for Iversen. Anyone work out plan with them, cos can’t see anyone coming in for Ward who looks like he’s been banished from the KP to me

1 hour ago, eblair said:

Iversen did warm up today, Ward not to be seen but given number 1 shirt 

Hope both leave but have time for Iversen. Anyone work out plan with them, cos can’t see anyone coming in for Ward who looks like he’s been banished from the KP to me

you only normally have 3 keepers in the travelling match day squad in case one gets hurt in the warm up, Stolarczyk getting the bench spot is a big indicator to me that we are trying to shift both Ward and Iversen, I think the latter will find a home much easier than the former who we might be stuck with until his deal is up

Just now, BillyFOX12 said:

How are we ever going to sell Ward if he's been completely banished?

Playing Ward would make him completely unsellable. There's a reason why Forest's no2 was preferred over him last season when he was starting for us every single game.

I'm not claiming to be itk, but apparently Iversen,Soumare and Thomas have been told to find new clubs.My daughter his a friend of somebody who knows Thomas ,he has been talking about it on a group chat amongst close friends ..