Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Literally laughing at some of the movements he was making today. Prime Iniesta in there - Maresca is a genius 

I was absolutely foul mouthed with disbelief at some of the sh1t wilf was doing today.  Okay it's a level below but even so, who the hell thought he had it in him?!

Answer: Enzo. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

There are as a few times when he could have shot and didn't. He could have had 2 goals today

That’s probably the weakest part of his new game but once the confidence comes they’ll start going in. He had a tame shot at the keeper in the second half I thought he was going to score from. But I can see those going into the back of the net come Christmas. 

I love Wilf. The last couple of seasons were painful to watch. He was, on his day, absolutely amazing for us. I remember people saying he was better than Kante. For me, although being an excellent player he was never anywhere near Kante. I genuinely believe that for about 3 years Kante was the best player of his type in the history of the game.

Anyway, I’m rambling. Basically I’m so happy to see Wilf performing again and enjoying his football. Oh, and incidentally, though never being quite on the same level as Kante I’d argue he’s closer to him now than ever before. Keep it up Wilf. Xxx 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1