Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Abdul Fatawu Signs

Just now, SafewayFox said:

I’m not going in on him too hard as only 19 but think we’ve all got a bit over excited about him compared to his actual impact in matches particularly in the high profile ones.

He was very poor today, and should of come off, but I am certainly not writing off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

His shooting is wild, but I suppose I keep forgetting how young he is.  For a 19 year old he is decent.  He also has had quite a few assists this season. 

I posted previously: he already has the championship record (since bring recorded in 2016) for most big chances created in a season (24) and is leading the league in that stat. There are still 12 games to go!

I would suggest he is better than decent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

I posted previously: he already has the championship record (since bring recorded in 2016) for most big chances created in a season (24) and is leading the league in that stat. There are still 12 games to go!

I would suggest he is better than decent.

Needs to learn the game and make better decisions tho. He played like an amateur today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Needs to learn the game and make better decisions tho. He played like an amateur today.

This really emphasises my point, whilst he may have done better tonight, he is 19 and already broke the championship record for big chances created. You dont do that by making loads of bad decisions.....

• Like 2

Just now, FOXSE said:

This really emphasises my point, whilst he may have done better tonight, he is 19 and already broke the championship record for big chances created. You dont do that by making loads of bad decisions.....

I think he can be a superstar. Hopefully he can learn from his recent big games for us (Cov and tonight).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Poor again really. Wish he’d stop playing that ****ing pass to the byline which no one runs onto 

Ndidi a huge miss in that regard.

I’m afraid that red card and likely subsequent coaching has ripped his confidence and spark away.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Ndidi a huge miss in that regard.

I’m afraid that red card and likely subsequent coaching has ripped his confidence and spark away.

Seems devoid of any confidence. Both wingers actually. Was shite for the second goal too, lost the ball in a dangerous area. 

• Like 1

Enzo just has to let loose his attacking reins,give him carte Blanche to attack the bye-line or penalty box, he with chosen CF should be asked to take up positions

higher up,even when defending corners..Not every game but force the issue more,even from the 2nd half.Be the middleman of our transitions..

But I suppose Enzo will choose his way,and still have Fatawu turning out high

assists,maybe later more goals..Patience is still our calling card..