Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Enzo again tell us how he logically looks at the squad and available players…

He try’s to cut out fan (FT) presumptions.and drastic changes

He won’t hide players but will rest,within his considerations.

All players are always on duty,must be prepared to stand back,or ready to play.

Its a nice pastime on FT to go through the selection process and post reasons,but Enzo has his own thoughts and strength of conviction to the system,and sees no weaknesses.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Who knows

IMG_20240105_161441.jpg

That was probably a play on words since  he was victorious at that moment. :P

SK1 should just go all in with banners saying “Go On, Harold!” for Winks and maybe “King James” for Vardy. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Still not sure he's getting the plaudits he deserves 

I wouldn’t be sad about that.

The longer he goes under the radar, the longer he will be with us and of course the more he has to prove to get those plaudits.

I’m sure proper football people are taking note though. Hopefully the top Italian clubs keep their managers over the summer. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Something that I think goes under the radar is the minutes he's given to players that have come through our youth setup. He's handed out first team debuts to Stolaczyk, Marcal, Nelson and now Maswanhise. He has also given Kasey McAteer regular first team football and he would have played even more game for us had he not been injured. I think we would have also seen Will Alves and Sammy Braybrooke by now had they not just been coming back from injury. 

Excellent point.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He should have red the game better....there was no point defending the lead, we should gone out all out attack trying to get a second 

Hard tactic I would argue when you only have 1 fit striker, but I do wonder what Enzo would have done if Vardy or Daka had been available 

• Like 1

Hindsight is a great thing but Enzo will recognise the formation in the second half didn't work today. I think his plans was to hold onto the ball by playing 3 CMS plus ricardo but we couldn't keep possession 

He also should have also probably found a way to keep Mavididi on the pitch as we aren't much of a threat with our him and fatawu on. Maybe a 4-4-1 in a deep block.

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Having only 1 fit striker and having to look after him is not ideal at all, left us with nowhere to go

Exactly and also with Fatawu out for 3 games, that leaves is vulnerable with Mavididi.

The defeat today will bring a bigger reaction than, say, Watford or Bristol City and that means more scrutiny.