Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

10 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Why are so many Leicester fans on here actively cheering Cov on?!?!!!??

I worked there for twenty years and followed their run and eventual win in the 1987 Cup. I had friends there who were Cov supporters. The whole hate rubbish stemmed from sectarian bigotry between Catholic and Protestant. Derby, Forest and Coventry people ain't different from Leicestershire folks. Besides, I dislike United for becoming a this magnet for transient football supporters. Used to be decent club with Mancunian supporters - now they're mediocre cash cows for billionaire money men. No question for me who I'd support. Man City will stuff them anyway. I don't particularly like them either but fvck United.

• Like 1

I don't feel any dislike for Cov, all seems to be a forced rivalry to me.

I feel for them a bit today, brilliant comeback and unlucky to go out.

Now were left with re-run of last years final with another Man city win...yawn.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MattFox said:

If that was us today you wouldn’t find a single Cov fan wanting us to win

Some of you really underestimate how much they hate us

This doesn’t bother me on the slightest. I simply support my club. Feel United don’t have real supporters, and that Chelsea are vile. Apart from them, really not bothered by what our so called rivals achieve 

• Like 1

Some saying why I’d prefer Coventry to win, well that’s because I’m on the side of football rather than plastic big 6 media lead shite fest. Cov deserved it, they were unlucky by fractions, it happens and I’ll happily watch Man U media darlings spanked by Man City. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Some saying why I’d prefer Coventry to win, well that’s because I’m on the side of football rather than plastic big 6 media lead shite fest. Cov deserved it, they were unlucky by fractions, it happens and I’ll happily watch Man U media darlings spanked by Man City

Think your contradicting yourself here BIG time🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, gerblod said:

I worked there for twenty years and followed their run and eventual win in the 1987 Cup. I had friends there who were Cov supporters. The whole hate rubbish stemmed from sectarian bigotry between Catholic and Protestant. Derby, Forest and Coventry people ain't different from Leicestershire folks. Besides, I dislike United for becoming a this magnet for transient football supporters. Used to be decent club with Mancunian supporters - now they're mediocre cash cows for billionaire money men. No question for me who I'd support. Man City will stuff them anyway. I don't particularly like them either but fvck United.

I’m LE10 and so are most of my family. 

There is a very distinct difference between South Leicestershire folk and Cov/ Nuneaton. 

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’m LE10 and so are most of my family. 

There is a very distinct difference between South Leicestershire folk and Cov/ Nuneaton. 

Agreed

If the majority of Leicester fans came into contact with Cov on a regular basis they’d quickly become our main rivals 

The ones that don’t should be lucky they don’t have to interact with them

Genuine rancid fanbase

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, gerblod said:

Would be interested to hear more about this. 

• Like 1