Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Danny Ward - OUT

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Ironically, he had holes in his hands, too.

And they're both known for performing miracles. Danny's famous one of course is managing to forge a career as a Premier League footballer and fooling an entire nation that he's actually a professional goalkeeper.

Come to think of it, maybe he can also turn water into wine? Might explain his performances if his drinks bottle actually contained wine and he was just p***** out of his mind when playing last year.

This is a weird 1 with Sheff Utd & will probably drag on until the end of Jan.
The rules for Premier lge loans is only 2 players & these can't be from the same club so on 1 hand sending Luke back sets it up for Ward to go there but then they potentially could get an outfield player loan  who might be able to provide some creativity which is desperately needed.
It's not like Foderingham is the worst keeper in the division, going on stats alone the GK power rankings for December had him as the 10th best keeper in the division, so would it be a waste of a loan getting a keeper in?
I hope i'm wrong but i just can't see him going there on loan, if Foderingham was messing up week in week out then maybe but he's not.
If he doesn't & Wilder does like him then fingers crossed its a perm deal in summer.

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

Still hanging around like a fart in a phone box then 🙄

Ward has about 97 senior appearances to his name in his whole career and 27 of them is for us last season (excluding international). That says to me is more than happy to continue not playing and picking up a cheque and seeing his contract out.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Ward has about 97 senior appearances to his name in his whole career and 27 of them is for us last season (excluding international). That says to me is more than happy to continue not playing and picking up a cheque and seeing his contract out.

Makes Conrad Logan look like a City legend , almost Statue status 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Makes Conrad Logan look like a City legend , almost Statue status 

Ward would have been better thought of here if like Logan had just stayed on the bench the whole time. Unfortunately we found out how shit he was and it cost us big time

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BKLFox said:

This is a weird 1 with Sheff Utd & will probably drag on until the end of Jan.
The rules for Premier lge loans is only 2 players & these can't be from the same club so on 1 hand sending Luke back sets it up for Ward to go there but then they potentially could get an outfield player loan  who might be able to provide some creativity which is desperately needed.
It's not like Foderingham is the worst keeper in the division, going on stats alone the GK power rankings for December had him as the 10th best keeper in the division, so would it be a waste of a loan getting a keeper in?
I hope i'm wrong but i just can't see him going there on loan, if Foderingham was messing up week in week out then maybe but he's not.
If he doesn't & Wilder does like him then fingers crossed its a perm deal in summer.

That would be Wards role

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pliskin said:

If we change his surname to Wardinho, perhaps Forest will have £500m for him? 

The -dihno addition to a Portuguese name means "little" so I'm not sure it's necessarily a selling point for a goalkeeper, although accurate for Ward.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox

12 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

The -dihno addition to a Portuguese name means "little" so I'm not sure it's necessarily a selling point for a goalkeeper, although accurate for Ward.

What’s the Portuguese for ‘No Look Starfish?’ 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Sorry if someone has posted this already but what is he earning here? Oh and was he a Brendan signing?

Guessing was around 55k in the prem so likely to now be 35k 

and no (unless Brendan was making decisions the summer before he arrived ) 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Guessing was around 55k in the prem so likely to now be 35k 

and no (unless Brendan was making decisions the summer before he arrived ) 

2nd choice keeper on £55k a week? Surely not? Which means absolutely 😂😂

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

2nd choice keeper on £55k a week? Surely not? Which means absolutely 😂😂

You wouldn’t be surprised would you ?  When did he accept his contract renewal ?  We were going to be Europa league winners that season - or qualify for CL - or we won the fa cup - we were huge innit !

• Sad 1