Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Stefano Sensi

27 minutes ago, Babylon said:

How is it inexcusable? If we want a player and it takes two weeks to reach a deal that we can actually do, because Inter wanted more than we could actually afford and it took that time to bend them, then it’s not just in the club. And you act like it was all happening deadline day, how do you know when the sheets were submitted? There is no minute by minute timeline. 

Love the final line, let’s just make up scenarios to bash the club lol

The club are free to release a statement(directly with a name put to it,  not unsourced leaks to the athletic).

5 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

The club are free to release a statement(directly with a name put to it,  not unsourced leaks to the athletic).

Few clubs do this unfortunately, even if it is clear to see why.

52 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

this has dragged on rather, but is he even that good ?

his record reads like a fragile journeyman to me ? I confess I don't watch Italian football like in the 90s but why are we all going on about this still

Maresca loves him. I trust Maresca. He’s earned my respect, to be fair.. Make no mistake, this would be a Maresca signing…

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Are you ever positive about the club?

Even in a season going as well as this you’re always the voice of negativity.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2024 at 00:14, volpeazzurro said:

You still don't get it. Our director of football indeed, more than possibly does know and has done for some time, who we want or need to move on,

BUT!

He can't sell what no-one wants to buy or who doesn't want to go!

It really is that simple. 

Sometimes a club aren't prepared to match wages, or perhaps don't even rate the player enough to pay a fee or even want him on a free. From a players angle, why possibly uproot your family to go to somewhere you don't fancy, whether this country or abroad just to play football for possibly less money? No brainer!

Ward is just a prime example. Who'd want him, who'd pay him, why would he leave for less money. It's that simple. 

Poor old Danny Ward, I wonder if he is the last one to be picked, when they do pick your team to play against each other in Training. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Poor old Danny Ward, I wonder if he is the last one to be picked, when they do pick your team to play against each other in Training. 

Basically he can sit and rot until his contract is up and no one will want him, career finished or :dunno: maybe there is no or

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

He actually missed out on Inter's last game with a fever. That's what touching down in Leicester will do to a bloke!

Came to Leicester and caught Covid. id be scared to go back!

On 12/02/2024 at 20:32, BertFill said:

If this guy did come in the summer...

And if he was made skipper...

And if he took charge of tactics...

We'd be playing Captain Sensi-ball.

I'll get my coat.

Take or leave us,

only please believe us, 

we really love Ma-res-ca’s Sen-si-ball. 

To the tune of Mel & Kim. 

It would gain respect on the terraces. 

• Haha 1