Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Things you never see anymore

People pulling in clubs.

These days I go clubbing on average about once every 6 months, last time I saw two people *snogging in a club was pre covid,  20 years ago you'd see it on average about once every few minutes in clubs, not sure if it was just the places I was going or its related to the rise in dating apps meaning people make less effort on pulling on nights outs.

*Do people even call it snogging now? Come to think of it do they even call it pulling??

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

People pulling in clubs.

These days I go clubbing on average about once every 6 months, last time two people *snogging in a club was pre covid,  20 years ago you'd see it on average about once every few minutes in clubs, not sure if it was just the places I was going or its related to the rise in dating apps meaning people make less effort on pulling on nights outs.

*Do people even call it snogging now? Come to think of it do they even call it pulling??

All you get now days is an only fans link  and if you don't look like something out of Love Island you may as well stay at home.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Exactly my point. Very often in life, you just make mistakes. If you don't, you're a liar. To blame making mistakes on your mental health or somebody else is to treat this important issue as frivolous. Humans being humans then blaming being human on their anxiety is not a get out of jail free card for being a human

The problem with anxiety (depression), is that it DOES impact EVERYTHING.

As a sufferer, I do take responsibility for it- i need to recognise it, and take steps to treat it.

My work used to suffer because of it, and now my Boss knows when I am suffering from its debilitating impact. 

That being said, I am sure some people do swing the lead a bit.