Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) Match-Thread

Just now, mikey_b said:

And that’s why he’s no good in the prem. 

If he’s playing he needs pace beside him, that goal probably wouldn’t happen if Justin was there

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Aaaand switched off.  Got further in to the game before conceding than I thought to be honest so that was a positive. Not ruining my Sunday watching this shite. 

That’s the spirit :scarf:

As much as I love fatawu he needs to stop cutting in all the time it's getting a bit predictable and chelsea already know what he is going to do as ive noticed at least a couple of times already... that has now lead to a Chelsea goal 😪😪 not saying he needs to stop doing it as It can lead to goals but be a bit more unpredictable and only do it sometimes or at least time it better so he can get his shot off...

Guest glasgowfox

Exactly what I said several weeks ago about Vestergaard.....he does not have the pace to compete in the premier league.  I got slated for saying it and take no pleasure at saying its exactly what I thought.

He'd be fine in the Prem, but for a top side. He's a good defender, but put him in enough 1v1s and it's going to cost you eventually.

• Like 2