Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Norwich post match thread

This is genuinely the best I have felt in months. Thank Fcuk for that. They never troubled us. Needed that win more than the half time 🍆💦 haha, jokes ofc. But that was a performance and half … kept hearing how Norwich didn’t utilise their forwards, but I was thinking that’s more down to our greatness today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Yeah, that's true. Doyle is a funny one, supports the attack play well and was effective pushed right up, but his defending is ropey at times.

Agree re. his defending. A few have said how well he did today. I was wanting him to come off. AWOL at the back a few times. Going forward, some of his crosses into the box were hit and hope. One occasion Mavididi not wanting to give him the ball. I think he feared the attack would break down. He doesn’t look like pending Manchester City quality.

So confession time... thought it was a 3pm kickoff and completely missed the first half (they were coming out the tunnel when I got in the car). Not my finest hour. lol

What's the big fuss? Routine 2-0 win, that. :ph34r:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Yeah, that's true. Doyle is a funny one, supports the attack play well and was effective pushed right up, but his defending is ropey at times.

To be fair, though, Justin has been very poor defensively in recent appearances.

• Like 4

Deserved win. Shut out Norwich for 99% of the game and had a lot of control and dominance. Would have liked to get the goals earlier but nonetheless getting 3 and the points at home is great. 

Fatawu was brilliant when he eventually was given the ball. Mavididi effective too. 

Delighted for Vardy to get his goal too. Made more of an impact in those few moments than Daka did whole game. 

Enzo with some good subs too. Although was worried when he chose Hamza lol

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

You must have been watching a different game to me  

Quite a lot of us clearly were, the crowd kept baying for him to get the ball as he had the full back on toast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Massive win and dominant performance against a decent side.

Intensity was there and we finally took some chances.

I thought Doyle made a massive difference. Gave Fatawu loads of time and space to attack following the switch and linked up well with Mavididi and KDH too.

Mavididi's goal was 🔥

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I turned it off after KDH interview. What happened?

Literally just cut to the studio and then straight to an ad break when it was mid-way through his interview. Patrick Davison was halfway through asking him a question 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Everything good now yeah?  We all back on the optimistic bus?

Play with the same format of less EnzoBall control as a trade off for more forward intent like we did today, say for the next two games and I'll put my arm out at the next stop.

Without putting a damper on today's much much better and far more entertaining performance...'One swallow doesn't make a summer' and if adopting an Anti-Enzoball approach for the next few matches is what we are served up then I'll beva happy bunny and we stick a far better chance of promotion again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who knew if we took our chances and played with a bit more intensity we could win games?

I quite fancy Hull to do a job on Leeds later as they really should be moving in on the playoff places.

Just now, Free Falling Foxes said:

Interviewer asked if ditching 'Enzoball' made the difference today? Enzo replied, 'Oh feck off. You're sounding like our fans now'. 

They then cut the interview.

Haha 😛 look I never felt enzo should get sacked, but I was wondering how he manages a bad situation; he has players that haven’t got confidence and lacking that hunger, can he turn it around. Today was a perfect response