Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

9 hours ago, Beachyboy said:

If we have a transfer embargo, could we not just get 2/3 players in exchange rather than money? What good is money if you cant spend it.

Not sure this would be allowed under a transfer embargo, and it's more or less unheard of for player swaps to happen now days.

21 minutes ago, Torten said:

Not sure this would be allowed under a transfer embargo, and it's more or less unheard of for player swaps to happen now days.

If the transfer embargo goes ahead then unless its a seriously good price, surely wed have to look at other ways to balance the books? Given that survival/promotion would be worth 4 or 5 times what KDH is.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

I can see him in big demand as he's a high energy player. 

He'd be perfect for the likes of Liverpool who play a high energy game.

Would be hugely surprised if he went to Liverpool. There were rumours that Klopp was a fan, but i would doubt he is technically good enough. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Would be hugely surprised if he went to Liverpool. There were rumours that Klopp was a fan, but i would doubt he is technically good enough. 

Yes I would be surprised if he did go there especially with Klopp leaving.

You wouldn't know what style the new Manager will bring with him.

He could add something to Spurs also.

But I guess we have to hope we get promoted and he stays with us.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Me too, he's nowhere near good enough! They've probably got their own prospects already on a par with KDH, he'd be on the bench at best.

On 17/04/2024 at 11:30, Chelmofox said:

Klopp won’t be there either, so they could see a change in style depending on who comes in. 

English tax is absolutely batshit mental in the PL. 

He's a championship level footballer with a world class engine. Spurs is an outrageously good result for him, I could understand a Palace/Bournemouth coming in for him & seeing his as being a useful asset, but how on earth does he fit into a Spurs XI?!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I’d take this, they would pay £30m plus I think that would be a good deal for us, reinvest that into a couple of young players. 

30m and whatever we still

owe for Winks, probably. I doubt we paid it all up front..

7 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Man U are sniffing around him

no way on earth is he a Man Utd Player..... or ata least.... the Man Utd of old.... 

I think he'd find himself very surplus to requirements within 18 months. 

20 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

no way on earth is he a Man Utd Player..... or ata least.... the Man Utd of old.... 

He will fit in perfectly with all the other misfits on their books 

50 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Shows too much heart for Man U. 

29 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

He will fit in perfectly with all the other misfits on their books 

idiotic comment. 

I could see why Man Utd would be interested, he has the kind of profile a struggling team with ageing "stars" and a lack of legs in midfield would end up naturally gravitating towards (mobile, elite motor) as part of a rebuild.

£30m+ and i'd be happy enough given our current financial position and the fact he's pure profit on the books. Despite his statistical output this season, I don't really see KDH as anything more than a mid table premier league midfielder at best, and his ceiling is limited by his one footedness, (lack of) speed of thought and awareness when receiving the ball, and weight of pass. Best move for him i think would be to a side who can transition on the counter quickly, his stamina and running power is best served by taking advantage of games which open up.

• Like 1