Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Friday or Monday for promotion.

9 minutes ago, Parker Pen said:

Friday all day long! But the players need to go and win the remaining two games so we go up as champions!

We probably only need 3 points at most to secure the league title. Cannot see Ipswich or Leeds getting more than 97 points at most.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Ideally - Get promotion done Friday, one party, recover by Monday, win League Monday with a winning goal of our own to savour,  another party, Blackburn can then be a pre, during and post match celebration of all things City, who knows, Vardy, Birch, Albrighton, Rusty Lee, all may be winding down and waving goodbye. Then watch the c*** from the Football League give us the trophy which we swiftly pawn to bring us in line with FFP for this season. Sorted

:schmike:

THIS!!!lol

15 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Debating this at work. 

Do you want a QPR win - promotion, done and dusted on Friday or do it ourselves on Monday at Preston? Thinking back to 2014 I think it was done without us playing, same with the title win. 

friday as i dont travel much now, but monday for the fans going up there , its a cracking ground , was even 45 year ago my first time there but thel av a gudun anyway , sing your hearts out for the lads . plus be nice to win title so keep at it :scarf:

26 minutes ago, Bert said:

For me the ideal scenario is promoted Friday, champions Monday. 

agree with this, I want Ipswich to lose because then even if it is not completely mathematically certain, Ipswich and Leeds could not catch us with a win on Monday, due to Ipswich having a much worse GD. 

I adjusted the sting song ‘7 days’

“Friday, I could wait 'til Monday
If I make up my mind
Wednesday would be fine
Thursday's on my mind
Friday'd give me time
Saturday could wait
But Sunday'd be too late”

Tbh I’m fine with the live feed on Friday from vardy’s house again of the players losing their minds lol. Then they can focus on winning the title. Best for our health!

4 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Wonder if they'll all be at Vardy's Friday night, like when Chelsea drew with Spurs?

Hope not. Would still like us to win the title. Early nights and good protein lads. 

• Like 1

Their are some arrogant people on this forum who seem to think it's done. We need the attitude displayed v Soton for the next two games and we should be ok. I saw the post match highlights v Soton and it was amazing. Forget that. Two more games of giving everything should hopefully be enough. :fc: