Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

9 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Watched Get Out on Friday on Netflix absolutely brilliant film definitely recommend.

88/100

Do look up interviews with the director Jordan Peel about subtle references that he put in the film with hidden meanings- some of references are quite clever.   I think you can also look them up on trivia section on IMDB as well.

I have the works in Sky Movies, Amazon and Netflix but there just seems to be very little these days that I really fancy watching.

Like Marvel in general and a bit miffed Netflix seem to be ditching that. I can't remember the last film that wowed me though.

I put The Accountant on again last night because I gave up looking for something new.

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Watched Get Out on Friday on Netflix absolutely brilliant film definitely recommend.

88/100

i watched this in work the other day too an it was great i agree 

Watched Escape Plan last weekend. Thoroughly entertaining, the film keeps you on your toes for long stretches because you want to know whether Stallone and Schwarzenegger get out or not or at least how.

Also nice to see Jim Caviezel in the role of a baddie for once, and Sam Neill having a rare cameo.

Add to that a little bit of bloody action scenes, Vinnie Jones dying a short film death and I guess as a male, sometimes that's all I need from a movie. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, Soup said:

Documentary/Film on Netflix called Abducted in Plain Sight. I've always thought that there was something in the water in 1970's American and this confirms it. Bizarre story.

A bunch of us commented on it a few pages back.

To recap it, it went like this:

"Wtf?"

"Wtf?"

And "Wtf?".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

A bunch of us commented on it a few pages back.

To recap it, it went like this:

"Wtf?"

"Wtf?"

And "Wtf?".

Oh right,  I do keep an eye on this thread but obviously must of missed it. 

Can I add something as well. "Wtf" 

Edited by Soup
  • Like 1

On 17/03/2019 at 17:12, Livid said:

I have the works in Sky Movies, Amazon and Netflix but there just seems to be very little these days that I really fancy watching.

Like Marvel in general and a bit miffed Netflix seem to be ditching that. I can't remember the last film that wowed me though.

I put The Accountant on again last night because I gave up looking for something new.

Disney owns Marvel and is starting their own online service. Netflix had no choice. Oh well, the golden age of television can't last forever. Must get crapified like everything else.

On 20/10/2018 at 22:43, Steve_Walsh5 said:

15:17 to Paris. 

Don’t waste your time watching it. 

Same goes for Eaten By Lions.

Went to the cinema to support a British comedy film with some opportunities to explore narratives of poverty, death, disability, religion... and after the first 15 minutes it became apparent that the film makers ditched those themes and just churned out some slapstick dogshit.

The Upside- comedic look at the relationship between a wealthy man with quadriplegia and an unemployed man with a criminal record who's hired to help him, really enjoyed this 7/10

Glass- Was looking forward to this , however thought it was very disappointing end to the trilogy 5/10