Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Amusing News Stories

She could have James Rodriguez, she could have Neymar, she could have Thibaut Courtois, she could have Nathaniel Clyne, but she chooses a player dumped out of the Premier League's last-placed team?

Truly mesmerizing woman.

• 2 weeks later...

A man in the US city of Colorado Springs faces police action after becoming so frustrated with his computer that he took it outside and shot it eight times, police say.

"He was having technology problems, so he took it to the back alley and destroyed it," a police spokesman said.

Lucas Hinch was briefly detained for discharging a firearm within the city.

He did not realise he was breaking the law when he went "Wild West" on his machine, local media reported.

A judge is due to decide what penalty he will receive.

"He got tired of fighting with his computer for the last several months," police spokesman Jeff Strossner told the Colorado Springs Gazette.

The paper said that Mr Hinch "shot the darn thing" when ctrl+alt+delete - the traditional method used to re-boot computers - "consistently did not work" on Monday evening.

"He was able to wreak the kind of revenge most of us only dream about," the paper said. "The computer is not expected to recover."

A man in the US city of Colorado Springs faces police action after becoming so frustrated with his computer that he took it outside and shot it eight times, police say.

"He was having technology problems, so he took it to the back alley and destroyed it," a police spokesman said.

He did not realise he was breaking the law when he went "Wild West" on his machine, local media reported.

"He got tired of fighting with his computer for the last several months," police spokesman Jeff Strossner told the Colorado Springs Gazette.

The paper said that Mr Hinch "shot the darn thing" when ctrl+alt+delete - the traditional method used to re-boot computers - "consistently did not work" on Monday evening.

"He was able to wreak the kind of revenge most of us only dream about," the paper said. "The computer is not expected to recover."

A Basil Fawlty for the new(ish) millennium (thinking cars being whacked with branches).

• Like 1

Reminded me of this lol

Edit: One without the shitty fadeout for expletives in the rap: 

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1

Not as crazy as it looks, as tractors have a second set of gear and accelerator controls operated by hand which are used to drive at a steady speed for a long period when working the fields. I know this as I was driving one last week.

Those Gators don't though, do they? Surely the farmer left the hand brake off and just blamed the dog.

Russia jails three women over twerking video at WW2 memorial

• 6 hours ago
  •  
  • From the sectionEurope
_82577594_russianovorossiysk4640415.png

A Russian court has jailed three women for performing a twerking dance in front of a World War Two memorial.

The court in Novorossiysk gave two of the dancers 10 days in jail each, a third 15 days and two others received fines on charges of petty hooliganism.

Prosecutors had said their "erotic and sexual twerk dance" was disrespectful to historic memory and unacceptable.

Earlier this month, Russian officials closed a dance school after a similar dance video emerged on the internet.

The latest incident involves six dancers - one of them a minor who was not convicted - who had posted a video on YouTube.

"This incident of disrespect for the memory of war history is unacceptable and any attempts to desecrate sites of military glory will be stopped immediately," prosecutors said.

_82314121_grab.pngThe Orenburg dance school video has been a huge YouTube hit

The sentences come as Russia prepares to mark the 70th anniversary of the World War Two victory.

They also follow the incident early in April when a video clip from the Orenburg dance school on YouTube was viewed millions of times.

The video clip, entitled Winnie the Pooh and the Bees, showed a group of teenage girls dancing on stage in striped leotards, long socks and mini-skirts,

They perform hip-thrusting moves characteristic of twerking.

A committee is investigating whether the performance amounts to negligence or even "debauched action", which is punishable by a range of sanctions from community service to three years behind bars.

Similar to this.

I'm a big guy ~18 stone, but I try to do something about it. I've ran a marathon (quicker than Smuts!) and two half marathons. Plus I work out. However, I'm not healthy, I should be lighter and I'm aiming for it.

Fat people should be shamed like this guy did, we are an unnecessary burden on healthcare and seats.

http://www.kmov.com/story/28999430/trainer-not-apologizing-for-body-shaming-woman-at-busch-stadium

• 3 weeks later...
A man has been accused of stealing his own barrister’s mobile phone during a court appearance where he admitted drug and driving offences.
Bobby Heath, 25, is alleged to have taken Charlotte Johnson’s £300 Samsung mobile phone while she defended him in a case at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on May 1.
Heath, from Rochester in Kent, is said to have taken the phone from a window sill after he and Ms Johnson discussed the payment of fines following his guilty pleas to charges of possession of cannabis and driving without insurance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cormac-mccarthy-ex-wife-busted-bizarre-play-gun-article-1.1570196

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, as it was the back of last year. But, has anyone ever been so angry that they pull a gun out of their vagina?

Not me.There is sure to be a better answer but I'm a little old fashioned to think of one.

This is amusing to me. There are plans by a London council to fine homeless people  £1000 for sleeping rough. Which begs a couple of questions. If they had £1000 would they not put it down as a deposit on a flat? and where are they going to send the summons for non payment of fine? Third doorway on right Hammersmith Road?

Who thinks up these daft ideas?

TBH it sounds like a spoof which is why I put it here and not in another thread so people can dish it knowing it was posted here.

So I do not care if others do not believe it. I post the serious stuff on Twitter now.

Guest MattP

This is amusing to me. There are plans by a London council to fine homeless people  £1000 for sleeping rough. Which begs a couple of questions. If they had £1000 would they not put it down as a deposit on a flat? and where are they going to send the summons for non payment of fine? Third doorway on right Hammersmith Road?

Who thinks up these daft ideas?

TBH it sounds like a spoof which is why I put it here and not in another thread so people can dish it knowing it was posted here.

So I do not care if others do not believe it. I post the serious stuff on Twitter now.

It's not a spoof and it's disgraceful, Hackney council should be ashamed.