Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Stuff like this in the news. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45705896

Now, this guy could have been more helpful. We don't really know the details, he could be a raging arsehole or she could have been rude and abusive, he could have been in a desperate rush to get to the loo or he could be some angry misogynist refusing to help. Who knows? 

It's still not news and to make it worse, there's ****ing photos of the guy smeared all over the front page of the BBC website. 

He's not a criminal, he's not even ACCUSED of being a criminal, he's just accused, with no context, of being bad at customer service and for that he's now nationally infamous? 

What the actual ****? 

It's bad enough when this shit gets posted on spotted on Facebook or whatever but actual credible (yeah I know) news sources leading the charge? **** off with this. 

It's a matter for the customer and asda and that's it. 

I'm still confused as to why she was filming it...

Seems like every day there's at least a couple of stories popping up where people have supposedly suffered some sort of hardship like this, and conveniently caught the moment in question on camera despite it being an otherwise completely unremarkable scenario which nobody would ever bother filming. I'm not saying this is always the case, but it does make me question whether things are actually as they appear or whether there was some prior instigation to prompt this behaviour in anticipation of a payout...

Edited by Xen

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm still confused as to why she was filming it...

Seems like every day there's at least a couple of stories popping up where people have supposedly suffered some sort of hardship like this, and conveniently caught the moment in question on camera despite it being an otherwise completely unremarkable scenario which nobody would ever bother filming. I'm not saying this is always the case, but it does make me question whether things are actually as they appear or whether there was some prior instigation to prompt this behaviour in anticipation of a payout...

Surely she just started filming when it became clear there was something about to happen she wouldn't be happy with. I don't think she was just filming her Asda delivery.

22 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Stuff like this in the news. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45705896

Now, this guy could have been more helpful. We don't really know the details, he could be a raging arsehole or she could have been rude and abusive, he could have been in a desperate rush to get to the loo or he could be some angry misogynist refusing to help. Who knows? 

It's still not news and to make it worse, there's ****ing photos of the guy smeared all over the front page of the BBC website. 

He's not a criminal, he's not even ACCUSED of being a criminal, he's just accused, with no context, of being bad at customer service and for that he's now nationally infamous? 

What the actual ****? 

It's bad enough when this shit gets posted on spotted on Facebook or whatever but actual credible (yeah I know) news sources leading the charge? **** off with this. 

It's a matter for the customer and asda and that's it. 

Much applause for this rant. Very pertinent. I had a rave about the dropping standards of the BBC recently, an organisation that should hold its head high above the parapet and retain some sort of integrity with its news output, even online. But no, their editors and managers are just has hungry to chase those clicks, stir up that controversy and drive traffic to the website, and they're more than happy to ruin/tarnish lives and diminish their standards of news to do it.

It's shameful and its a travesty that we're heading this way. Get your phone out, find something you're not happy with, film or snap it and submit it to a national news outlet. If the editor thinks it'll split opinion straight down the middle and cause 2,000 comments on Facebook about who was right and who was wrong, BANG, you've got your five minutes of fame.

Just nipped to the McDonald's drive through to grab a quick coffee in between meetings. In front was the obligatory Fiat 500 with three young girls in. They placed individual orders, rather than pooling and then when they got to the pay window spent ages individually offering payment for a total combined bill of probably less than £15!

As a result quick detour for coffee ends up taking 10 minutes! 

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Just nipped to the McDonald's drive through to grab a quick coffee in between meetings. In front was the obligatory Fiat 500 with three young girls in. They placed individual orders, rather than pooling and then when they got to the pay window spent ages individually offering payment for a total combined bill of probably less than £15!

As a result quick detour for coffee ends up taking 10 minutes! 

Sounds like people who only ever go out for a pint around Christmas and have no concept of "the round."

Why do people feel the need to smear sh*t on the walls of toilet cubicles?

”Oh, my finger poked through the bog roll and near-penetrated my crappy arsehole and now my finger’s covered in excrement... Instead of wiping it off and then washing it, I think I’ll smear said sh*t on a nearby surface so that generations to come can marvel at my poopy masterpiece”

Nah, in the bin. Disgusting, that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

”Oh, my finger poked through the bog roll and near-penetrated my crappy arsehole and now my finger’s covered in excrement... Instead of wiping it off and then washing it, I think I’ll smear said sh*t on a nearby surface so that generations to come can marvel at my poopy masterpiece”

That's messed up. Where did you see it? 

45 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I wish I could say that doesn't happen in the ladies.... Absolute animals, every single one of them. 

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I wish I could say that doesn't happen in the ladies.... Absolute animals, every single one of them. 

The missus regularly tells me the work loos for ladies are ****ing vile. What she describes is way worse than the gents. 

Apparently there are women who who "hover" because they don't want to sit on the loo properly which just makes way more mess and makes it way more disgusting for everyone else. 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

That's messed up. Where did you see it? 

Dude, I’ve seen it far too much throughout my entire life. Pub bogs, usually. Although train and service stations tend to especially smeary places. Seen it in one of the crappers at the office, too.

This time I walked into my own WC and the other half had been at it. I was livid.

(I jest, of course... It was the bedroom)

Edited by RoboFox

55 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The missus regularly tells me the work loos for ladies are ****ing vile. What she describes is way worse than the gents. 

Apparently there are women who who "hover" because they don't want to sit on the loo properly which just makes way more mess and makes it way more disgusting for everyone else. 

It absolutely astounds me the sights I see in the ladies, I just wonder if people actually live like it at home? If not why do they treat the conveniences like it elsewhere? 

Guest MattP

I once saw shit on the ceiling in the bookies on Charles Street.

Someone took a dump in the urinals at Wembley in our charity shield match as well. 

On 03/10/2018 at 17:00, Langston said:

Sounds like people who only ever go out for a pint around Christmas and have no concept of "the round."

Reminds me, met with mates recently and a friend of a friend want a double with a mixer from a round. Didnt even offer to buy me a drink back. 

I wouldnt be bothered if it wasnt for the fact he's a 'philanthropist' preaching cvnt both in person and on social media.

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Reminds me, met with mates recently and a friend of a friend want a double with a mixer from a round. Didnt even offer to buy me a drink back. 

I wouldnt be bothered if it wasnt for the fact he's a 'philanthropist' preaching cvnt both in person and on social media.

100% should call him out.

my first job at 16 was cleaning hotel rooms at our local Hilton; me and my army of older Polish ladies. 

man - the absolutely state some people left the bathroom in, just vile. I could never, ever leave ANY room like that - shit on the floor, puke on the floor, shit in the bath, puke in the bath, shit in the bed, puke in the bed. 

pubes, piss, vomit, shit, in / around / on the toilet. 

I have absolutely no idea what part of people's brain must be broken to think it's ok to leave something like that for anyone to clean up. 

fortunately they had a bonus scheme for people who were ok with cleaning that shit up because I was absolutely not touching it for the pittance I got paid. ugh.

also - never drink from the glasses in hotel bathrooms unless they're those new plastic ones in a wrap. the proper glasses have most likely been cleaned / dried with the old towels from the last guests. :S

50 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

my first job at 16 was cleaning hotel rooms at our local Hilton; me and my army of older Polish ladies. 

man - the absolutely state some people left the bathroom in, just vile. I could never, ever leave ANY room like that - shit on the floor, puke on the floor, shit in the bath, puke in the bath, shit in the bed, puke in the bed. 

pubes, piss, vomit, shit, in / around / on the toilet. 

I have absolutely no idea what part of people's brain must be broken to think it's ok to leave something like that for anyone to clean up. 

fortunately they had a bonus scheme for people who were ok with cleaning that shit up because I was absolutely not touching it for the pittance I got paid. ugh.

also - never drink from the glasses in hotel bathrooms unless they're those new plastic ones in a wrap. the proper glasses have most likely been cleaned / dried with the old towels from the last guests. :S

Fuk sakes im a somewhat germaphobe so this doesnt help.

I rarely stay in hotels (basically only if i have to for work travel).  Wtf is wrong with people. How do you shit outside of the toilet? What are you doing exactly? 

Shit in the bath? Wtf?????????

I understand (but cant accept) how shit might make it into the bed (maybe the sick fcuks are into dirty sanchez and cleveland steamers???)

Its almost as if hotels need to start checking rooms before you check out and make it known. Start charging people £250  deposit and if they have left shit/puke/jizz soiled sheets, beds, floors, bogs, showers etc then they lose it all. People will soon  stop.

Now i feel the need to vomit lol can you tell me where some of these shitbags live so i can go puke and shit on their floors for pay back? Lol

Edited by Jattdogg