Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

11 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Not sure if this belongs here but didn't want to start a new thread and don't think there is one out there already so....

Chloe Ayling, 

something not not quite right about this story. Kidnapped for four weeks. Then comes out smiling and flicking her hair with certainly sexy clothing on. After she's claimed she was going to be sold to the Middle East as a sex slave. Bizarre

I haven't read too much into it but did they let her go just because she said she had kids? 

Guest MattP

This lot, Newcastle now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-tyne-40830816&link_location=live-reporting-story

Pretty strong words from the Chief Constable as well, saying there was no political correctness in this investigation and that some communities need to look at themselves and decide if they are doing enough, not turning a blind eye and if they are making this behaviour as much of a stigma and a shameful as it actually is.

• 2 weeks later...

All the half-sharps in the homophobia thread, but especially any tool conflating paedophilia with being gay. Such poison doesn't just not belong in football or on footy forums - it shouldn't receive oxygen anywhere. Ever. You odious, despicable twunts.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

All the half-sharps in the homophobia thread, but especially any tool conflating paedophilia with being gay. Such poison doesn't just not belong in football or on footy forums - it shouldn't receive oxygen anywhere. Ever. You odious, despicable twunts.

Have you never noticed how many threads get locked soon after Thracian joins them?

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 16:36, Bellend Sebastian said:

Absolutely and you just know it was done so they could put it on Instagram later on with some stupid comment like 'little joey in a coffin' or some shit.

The pissed up lorry driver on the m1 in the early hours this morning who caused a mini van carrying 8 young people to end up as flat as a pancake leaving the people in the mini van dead.

****ing lorry drivers are such *****, i spend a lot of the time on the m1 and m6 and they are all over the place.

Cannot wait till automation ****s them all and while i am at it those bellends on southern trains.

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41127404/loreal-sacks-first-transgender-model-munroe-bergdorf

People like this do my head in, I've got news for you, slavery was around long before the Europeans came to prominence. Yes a lot of white people benefited from black blood but only a tiny minority. My ancestors didn't, racism is accross the board of all nations and colours. 

On 01/09/2017 at 20:46, Sir Shep said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41127404/loreal-sacks-first-transgender-model-munroe-bergdorf

People like this do my head in, I've got news for you, slavery was around long before the Europeans came to prominence. Yes a lot of white people benefited from black blood but only a tiny minority. My ancestors didn't, racism is accross the board of all nations and colours. 

Barely famous minor celebrity says something controversial for attention shocker. 

Not even news really is it. 

Mr Blair has told MP's to 'Kill off Brexit' ....     and is also DEMANDING tougher controls on immigration.

i am beyond speechless ...   That fvckin cvnt has to be in my absolute top 3 cvnts of all time.    I even get angry now just seeing a picture of the cvnt.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Mr Blair has told MP's to 'Kill off Brexit' ....     and is also DEMANDING tougher controls on immigration.

i am beyond speechless ...   That fvckin cvnt has to be in my absolute top 3 cvnts of all time.    I even get angry now just seeing a picture of the cvnt.   

P8zNBba.jpg?1

On 01/09/2017 at 20:46, Sir Shep said:

People like her don't want to hear that though. They don't want to hear that the North African slave trade lasted for around 800 years and the victims were predominantly white Europeans. They don't want to hear the fact that Turkey, when it was the Ottoman Empire, continued taking slaves from Africa right up until around 100 years ago. 

And the fact that she's mixed race, she was essentially calling her own mother inherently racist! For her to then whine that people are sending her all sorts of abuse - which I do not condone by the way - is utterly shameful.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anti-abortion MP Jacob Rees-Mogg admits profiting from sale of abortion pills

The Somerset MP is against abortion even in rape cases, but profits from the sale of pills widely used in illegal abortions in Indonesia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-abortion-pills-abortion-rape-conservative-party-conference-tory-leadership-leader-a7976386.html

This cvnt really needs taking down a peg or two.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

The Somerset MP is against abortion even in rape cases, but profits from the sale of pills widely used in illegal abortions in Indonesia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-abortion-pills-abortion-rape-conservative-party-conference-tory-leadership-leader-a7976386.html

Kalbe Farme produces and markets pills that are used to treat stomach ulcers but they are widely known to trigger terminations and in Indonesia, where abortions are illegal and carried out in black market clinics, they are commonly used for this purpose.

So his company, which he no longer manages, invests in an Indonesian company that makes a stomach ulcer drug that can be misused to to induce an abortion and he's profiting from abortion? This is desperate stuff even from the Mirror/Independant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That article is an abortion.