Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

2 hours ago, rico said:

Did anyone watch Roy Keane and Lee Dixon on the CL highlights show last night?,are they the biggest pair of bell ends or what?

Roy Keane is just embarrasssing, he must have gone for a management position and we told him to do one, clearly has an issue against us, Lee Dixon has been saying how well we've done, he seemed embarrassed by Keane's comments, in fact his comments weren't half as bad as Linekar who constantly seems embarrassed to discuss us in the same vain as the as 'the big teams'.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

Here Adrian Durham's criticising our tactics in the second half against Atletico Madrid.

Durham = Maximus Bellendios.  I would say he talks out of his arsenal, but frankly farts make more sense........

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koke said:

Here Adrian Durham's criticising our tactics in the second half against Atletico Madrid.

I wont listen to it because I know he only says stuff to get a reaction. That the whole point of the radio station after 4pm. 

Ince you appreciate that what comes out of their mouths is not what they believe it gets easier to listen. Count to ten!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Koke said:

I personally thought our tactics in the second leg were wrong, had it have been me i'd have played Ulloa Vardy and Gray up front with 3 at the back. We needed that goal and if we'd have gone for it in the first half things may have been different. I said this before the match started so it isn't in hindsight but I can understand why shakespeare went with what he did, don't concede and nick a goal.

Its purely for listeners and shock factor and to get people talking/tweeting. Talk sport drive play good cop bad cop every single day. Normally goughy is the good guy because everyone likes him.

Durham is still a prize bell end though.

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf though Jason Cundy is a bit of a moron too, alot of moronic comments from him on Tuesday tbh

Jason Cundy is the worst presenter/pundit on the radio bar none. Talks absolute sh1t almost 100% of the time he is on air.

Durham likes to be controversial just to spark debate and opinion but at least some of his points are interesting and can be amusing.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

21 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Jason Cundy is the worst the worst presenter/pundit on the radio bar none. Talks absolute sh1t almost 100% of the time he is on air.

Durham likes to be controversial just to spark debate and opinion but at least some of his points are interesting and can be amusing.

thats true tbh, luckily hes on late in the day so we dont have to hear him 

13 hours ago, Koke said:

Embarrassing listening to that. He actually makes some very good points every now and then but goes and ruins it with garbage like that.

In a weird way he's actually showing us a little more respect than those who patronise us as he measures us as the champions of England, but the criticism of our second half tactics were ridiculous and he's never really struck me as a football snob.

I can listen to him and Gough but occasionally they spout shite.

Souness is the most anti-Leicester person I have ever seen. No paranoia or anything this time, the bloke genuinely despises us. There's no way anyone can think otherwise.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Embarrassing listening to that. He actually makes some very good points every now and then but goes and ruins it with garbage like that.

In a weird way he's actually showing us a little more respect than those who patronise us as he measures us as the champions of England, but the criticism of our second half tactics were ridiculous and he's never really struck me as a football snob.

I can listen to him and Gough but occasionally they spout shite.

Souness is the most anti-Leicester person I have ever seen. No paranoia or anything this time, the bloke genuinely despises us. There's no way anyone can think otherwise.

Durham is usually okay with us, so I assume he's just using that angle to rile people up. I remember a couple of weeks ago when they did a debate on whether fans of other teams wanted Leicester to win in the Champions League, and the most bitter, whiny Spurs fan called up saying that nobody respected Leicester in Europe because of where we are in the league, but everyone respected Spurs- he literally just laughed him off the air. 

As for Souness- the bloke is an absolute dildo. He hated us winning the league, slated us and predicted us to drop off week after week in the title run in. He then had to sit there and praise us after we won it and Spurs imploded because if he said otherwise, he would have looked like even more of a simpleton than usual.

• Like 1

PAUL MERSON COLUMN:

LEICESTER can be proud of their Champions League push – but I think players will leave the club now they’re out.

Riyad Mahrez and Kasper Schmeichel are wanted by other teams and I think they’ll move on.

Those players stuck around for the Champions League and now they’ve had a taste of top European action, they’ll want it again next season.

Leicester won’t get relegated. No chance. But I don’t see them finishing in the top six. They will have some rebuilding to do. Fair play for what they’ve done in Europe, though.

You have to give them full credit, because they gave Atletico Madrid a scare.

Atletico are one of the best teams around but Leicester were right in that tie and they never gave up. That’s the Leicester we all loved last season.

Arsenal just rolled over in the Champions League. Leicester didn’t – and they deserved to be the last team standing from England.

It will get tougher next season but I think they will be all right.

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

PAUL MERSON COLUMN:

LEICESTER can be proud of their Champions League push – but I think players will leave the club now they’re out.

Riyad Mahrez and Kasper Schmeichel are wanted by other teams and I think they’ll move on.

Those players stuck around for the Champions League and now they’ve had a taste of top European action, they’ll want it again next season.

Leicester won’t get relegated. No chance. But I don’t see them finishing in the top six. They will have some rebuilding to do. Fair play for what they’ve done in Europe, though.

Atletico are one of the best teams around but Leicester were right in that tie and they never gave up. That’s the Leicester we all loved last season.

Arsenal just rolled over in the Champions League. Leicester didn’t – and they deserved to be the last team standing from England.

That's almost coherent from merse.  Assume he is talking about next season when he says we won't make top six. Never quite know with him though! 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

PAUL MERSON COLUMN:

Gillette Soccer Saturday, panel gave fair praise and views over our Season, CL and future just now...

Cant put it over to the forum ..sorry.

On 20/04/2017 at 12:25, splinterdream said:

Roy Keane is just embarrasssing, he must have gone for a management position and we told him to do one, clearly has an issue against us, Lee Dixon has been saying how well we've done, he seemed embarrassed by Keane's comments, in fact his comments weren't half as bad as Linekar who constantly seems embarrassed to discuss us in the same vain as the as 'the big teams'.

I think you could well be onto something. That's entirely plausible. I've no doubt that he thinks clubs our size should be begging someone like him to manage them. He's a totally sh1t manager, though, and everybody knows that.

On 21/04/2017 at 11:40, Koke said:

I laughed my way through most of this. He contradicts himself by saying we should be ashamed to go out in the quarter finals, yet says there's no disgrace going out to Athletico Madrid?! 

Also, comparing us to other teams is a kind of compliment, but a back handed one. What he doesn't mention is budgets. These teams have a bigger budget and spend £££ on players.

Moaning about our tactics? But didn't we score and had worried when we changed to a target man up front? They are used to playing against passing football style, that's why they can defend it so well. They weren't used to playing against that system so it put them on the back foot. Surely that was a good tactical move? If we played the passing or "sexy football" that he is suggesting Madrid would have just closed the space and not let it happen. And anyway, it wasn't all just hoof ball. I thought we opened them up more with on the wings. 

Bizarre comments from an arrogant man. He reminds me of Katie Hopkins, who justs says things to be controversial and to get in the news. Shows lack of intelligence to me.